Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Wow, so many people are calling her out over posting the picture of that woman and saying it’s not even the right lady! What a moron.
She should do the decent thing and just take the video down and admit she got it wrong.

Reactions: 4

Whatever123

VIP Member
It’s because there is naff all else going on in her life! Her life is all material shit. She doesn’t have family around her or anything else to occupy her.

Tweetypie

We only ever get to see the side of her face but she’s a model. Make it make sense.

why does she speak in that awful baby voice with her boyfriend?

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I just think she’s a bit delulu in general. This video was from a while ago but it’s such a weird lie to tell, the woman would have had to have thought she looked 17 to refuse to sell her alcohol. Spain doesn’t have a challenge 25 law so idk why she’s blatantly lying saying she said she thought she was “no older than 20”. If she thought she was 20 she would’ve just served her.

Attachments

• Haha

Deeznutslol

VIP Member

Well guys, we finally made it to thread 2. Winning thread title goes to @LittleMissMuffet 😀 your prize is a box of apple cider vinegar tabs from tiktok shop and years supply of Intimate Flora! Congratulations.

To recap the last thread (which has been going for about 18 months so there’s a lot to get through):
- Sam broke up with smelly old Alex and has pretty much spent the entire of 2023 banging on about how he cheated on her, whilst simultaneously telling us that she’s totally over him 🤥
- Tattlers decided to do a deep dive into her old social media accounts and found some vile things she’d written over the years including vile comments about other women, people on benefits, people with tattoos and overweight people. She’s also a huge supporter of Margaret Thatcher (came as a surprise to absolutely no one).
- After breaking up with Alex she moved swiftly into a summer romance with another man (also called Alex) who was about half her age.
- She then welcomed another fella called Adam into her life (whilst she was still seeing Alex), who she is currently still with.

She also became aware of her tattle thread and has become a regular reader (hi Sam 👋). Other than that, she appears to have started a new career as a shill for tiktok shop crap and is still as dull as ever.

• Haha

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Ugh that engagement dress video 🫣 her relationship seems so fake, if I was dating an influencer (or a wannabe influencer in her case) and they kept posting videos subtly begging me to propose to them every time I went away for work, I would honestly run for the hills.

Jolie1988

VIP Member
I don’t like Pandora bracelets.
But I don’t make it my entire personality 😂
That and also the fact she thinks everyone who doesn't agree with her is jealous of her cos she's gone travelling with a man 🥱🥱

I extensively travelled through my late teens to my mid 30s with my fiance at the time, you ain't special luv 😂😂😂

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
That and also the fact she thinks everyone who doesn't agree with her is jealous of her cos she's gone travelling with a man 🥱🥱

I extensively travelled through my late teens to my mid 30s with my fiance at the time, you ain't special luv 😂😂😂
So true. I buy designer handbags and shoes but I don’t think other women are angry about it. Literally no one gives a shit what anyone else is wearing.

• Heart

whoareyouu

VIP Member
So she’s now naming and shaming the other woman in the Horner debacle. The comments are not favourable…

What is it to do with her exactly?

• Wow

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
There’s not point in showing off about having kids or not having kids bc it’s just individual choice. She’s a dick

whoareyouu

VIP Member
They’re both middle aged with no kids, I’d expect them to have a fair amount of savings at this point to blow on holidays if they’ve both been working in fairly well paid jobs since their 20’s. She makes out like she’s living the high life, but I’d say her lifestyle is pretty average given her career path. Also it’s not like she’s doing this somewhere expensive like Dubai, she’s in India which is far cheaper in comparison.
Also dorlin’ you’re traveling around a country where living conditions are so poor that millions of people who live there still don’t have access to basic sanitation, and you’re bragging about how much money you have…. It’s gross and the optics of a well off westerner behaving like that are appalling, at least try and have a bit of class about you 🤦‍♀️. Embarrassing.
I’m sure Adam is only 30 or something like that. Could be wrong mind!

It is sickening how she goes on.

Reactions: 3

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Not sure why she thinks it's an absolute vibe to act the way she does on TT.

Dancing like a fanny, looking like a fanny cos she's 40 with no kids. It obv bothers her.

I'm the same age with no kids (my choice) and I would never dream of making such a tit of myself on SM.

It's like she's baiting people to comment.

Quite sad actually

truffletrot

VIP Member
Yeah defo not the smartest thing to do when your partner actually works in that industry 💀
You’d think so wouldn’t you, but I don’t think her two brain cells have deduced that. Remember the q&a video she did asking her boyfriend if he’s ever had sex in a racing car? 🤢

• Haha

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
So weird, not exactly a put down is it? yeah hun we have the money but choose not to spend it because that’s how you stay wealthy. Very odd. I could care less about her being 40, that’s neither here nor there - good for her for looking good at 40 - I think she just needs to reassess her views of money and how it doesn’t elevate you.
Same goes for her appearance.
im sure she looks just as 40 as the rest of us in a candid light / picture.

In five to ten years time she’ll be over the hill and not able to flex about being hot anymore…. Or if she does it will be even more cringe

Whatever123

VIP Member
I very vaguely know her sister but trust me, she’s not nice either! Thinks she’s better than everyone

Tweetypie

I think we hit a nerve because she’s found the need to post a “silly little racing driver” video, showing how it was on TV. Well yes love men would watch paint dry if it involved a car so of course it’s on air!

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
She’s is so socially unaware it’s embarrassing. Advertising watsapp groups where people illegally rent out properties in Barcelona when there’s a huge housing crisis there atm with locals being driven out of their areas because it’s become unaffordable for them to live there due to people who do this.
721ED268-480E-4F3B-9F51-CFFA9DEC8D25.jpeg

I’m waiting for the day when the locals Barcelona reddit subs get hold of her ”barcelona guides”, they’ll honestly tear her a new one.