Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Same goes for her appearance.
im sure she looks just as 40 as the rest of us in a candid light / picture.

In five to ten years time she’ll be over the hill and not able to flex about being hot anymore…. Or if she does it will be even more cringe
She does look 40. Absolutely nothing wrong with it, I’m in my 20’s currently and I would not be mad if I ended up with skin like her when I hit 40, but this just shows how influencers abuse filters in order to create an illusion of what they look like so they can promote shitty skincare products.
50C3FED1-A977-42F4-BC57-235C8D50AE5A.png

3098A47F-9E4D-44DC-82D6-FD6203EC324E.png

Reactions: 2

tellmewhy

VIP Member
THREAD SUGGESTION (I know it's early)

My boyfriend's a shit driver, so I'm shilling TikTok crap to make a fiver
---

No dahling she's 10000% natural dont forget
I don’t reckon we’ll make it to a third thread at this rate, she’s gotta give up soon

• Haha

ReiRei01

Chatty Member
Jesus christ, tell me you’ve no clue what feminism is without telling me you’ve no clue what feminism is?
View attachment 2617126
What the actual fuck does she think it’s anti feminist to say that Macron got nonced by his teacher? So dim
Alex 2 was young enough to be her son so she can’t go too hard.

Or he looked it anyway. I don’t actually know how old he was 😆

• Haha

qwerty123**

Did anyone notice how she posted the very old viral video she did again of La Sagrada Familia with new trending music? Maybe her new beauty style videos haven't quite got the attention she used to get in her old life.

LittleMissMuffet

Chatty Member
Idk if someone needs to hear this, but after seeing her latest WIEAD, I feel the need to say that if anyone out there is feeling triggered by her food vids, please don’t be. They’re fake af and she clearly has way more off camera. Don’t let influencers try to convince you that this is what you should be eating and that it’s normal to only eat 2 bowls of veg a day followed by litres of juice. It’s extremely disordered and unhealthy. I literally eat probably 3x the calories she claims to supposedly be eating each day, and I’m her size if not smaller. You do not need to starve yourself and all eating like that will do is cause you health problems in the long term and totally fuck up your metabolism. They literally only make these fake videos to get comments from their followers like “omg skinny queen😍” “you’re so healthy, I’m sooo jealous”!! It’s so toxic.

Also, it goes without saying but greens powder and vitamin gummies will not fix a hormone imbalance 🙄.
Absolutely well said.

Reactions: 1

LittleMissMuffet

Chatty Member
Is she slagging off Horner because her fellas is a lowly AMG driver?!

I completely get that Horner is a knob but it feels calculated
I’m not defending Horner at all but it does feel like coke vs Pepsi or barbie vs Cindy. We know no one is ok when the server says “is Pepsi ok?” 😂

• Haha

Tweetypie

LOL she’s very insecure isn’t she. Apparently some driver said to her “I know who you are, I recognise you from instal”. That’s a lie

whoareyouu

VIP Member
So she says that her and Adam planned a 3 month holiday exploring Asia, and now after the first week he’s just randomly gone off to Florida and left her alone? I would be so pissed off, it shows how little of a shit he gives about their relationship! “Oh but it’s fine he’s left me money 🤩!”… yeah, that’s exactly the problem 💀 she dates men who are so rich that they can afford to just throw money at her to keep her interested and then just leave her when they get bored.
I hate to say it, but bro is defo off cheating.
Why on earth would she be happy accepting a man’s money? Yuck.

qwerty123**

I hate to say it but I'm missing her old stories compared to all this nonsense she's posting lately.

LittleMissMuffet

Chatty Member
Has she done something to her face and mouth? It’s looking puffy? Or is it just a weird filter she’s using?

Gossipgoat

I’m not ever one to criticise a woman for aging but the way this woman whitters on about how she looks 25 (she doesn’t) and shames women for their appearance and fashion choices, idc she deserves it.

Look at the skin on her chest compared to her face with the smooth filter 😱 I would love for someone to take a pic of her in the wild so we can see what she really looks like

Attachments

Gossipgoat

Names removed as idk if they’re minors or not, but I’m pretty sure the daughter of her ex husband + her friends are now calling Sam out in the comments section of the video where she talks about “jealousy between biological mothers and step mothers” 😳.
View attachment 2852767
Hahahahaha love this

what a dick. I would love to see what the girls mum looks like, I bet she’s stunning