Jesy Nelson #5 She's lost the support of the nation, due to cultural appropriation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think on Fearne Cottons podcast she alluded to the album being ready to be released so I would imagine it was held back because of the response to her first single

Reactions: 3
Does she ever wear an actual top? That bra and jeans look is so done.

Reactions: 12
I feel sorry for her in a way. She's lost shitloads of weight since Little Mix won X Factor, she's in great shape, but she still seems to want to change everything about herself. It must be exhausting to fight every single part of your body and try to make it look different to what it actually is. It's the level of insecurity that you'd expect from someone in their teens or early 20s.

Reactions: 13
I think she’ll wait until the tour is over and she knows that little mix are done.
I still have suspicions she'll release a single to coincide with the last show - her PR guys know damn well that people are more likely to click on articles or media that is about/by Jesy if Little Mix are named or associated. I just can't see her releasing and them not finding a way to make it a Jesy vs. LM story opportunity.

I bet she’s waiting for the tour to end before she lets rip more bullshit

Reactions: 5
My question is who is she going to blame for ‘bullying’ her when LM are done?

Probably waiting until she gets word of the first Little Mix solo release so she can compete in a chart battle (Jade's first single is rumoured to drop this summer) Mark my words.

Reactions: 8
Probably waiting until she gets word of the first Little Mix solo release so she can compete in a chart battle (Jade's first single is rumoured to drop this summer) Mark my words.
If that happens I hope Jade wipes the floor with her in all honesty, Jesy won’t have a Nicki collab carrying her this time round.

Reactions: 18
Jade will definitely come out with a bop. A great summer dance tune I'm predicting. Can't wait.

Reactions: 9
I’d save myself the embarrassment. BOYZ debuted at #113 in US, and that had a Nicki feature AND it was her first solo song so people are genuinely curious to hear it. I’m surprised her label hasn’t pulled the plug on an album if they haven’t already. No label will waste money like that :giggle::p

Reactions: 16
I'd have lost interest by now if I was a Jesy fan. Imagine hyping up your "new chapter" and new music SO MUCH only to release one tit unoriginal song and then disappear for months. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 9
If she’d just held out in the band for another 18 months she could have launched her solo career this summer with the backing of the Little Mix fans. Instead she’s easily one of the most disliked people in the country cos of her actions since leaving. Her music career is over.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.