Jesy Nelson #5 She's lost the support of the nation, due to cultural appropriation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the comment section is mostly the same 5-10 fans commenting a dozen times šŸ˜©
The comment section is literally just full of Jesy fan accounts. She hasn't got much support from anyone in the industry.

The rapper Foxy Brown commented "hi Jesy" I think one of her songs was on Jesy's story and all the baddies are going nuts thinking they're now bffs šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All I see is her natural skin tone on her hands/forearm (I know itā€™s normal for that part of your skin to be lighter but her stans always say sheā€™s naturally not pale like we canā€™t see it šŸ¤£), also itā€™s got to the point where that wigā€™s wearing herā€¦ sheā€™s not wearing the wig.

Bonus points to this petty-ass LM fan in Dublin, I donā€™t know why youā€™d bother making that shirt but each to their own šŸ¤£

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
PLT posted her on their instagram.
All I see is her natural skin tone on her hands/forearm (I know itā€™s normal for that part of your skin to be lighter but her stans always say sheā€™s naturally not pale like we canā€™t see it šŸ¤£), also itā€™s got to the point where that wigā€™s wearing herā€¦ sheā€™s not wearing the wig.

Bonus points to this petty-ass LM fan in Dublin, I donā€™t know why youā€™d bother making that shirt but each to their own šŸ¤£
The baddies on twitter are using that t shirt to go on about how obsessed mixers are with Jesy, but they're constantly watching and tweeting about LM tour. And they have the nerve to say people are "bullying" Jesy but they're posting non stop tit about the other girls especially Leigh. Hypocrites at their finest.

Reactions: 4

OMG the colour of her hand compared to the rest of her! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Will she ever release more music or is she stuck in record label-enforced limbo?

Reactions: 2
Will she ever release more music or is she stuck in record label-enforced limbo?
Waiting for whatever will.i.am has produced for herā€¦ can it be any worse than Boyz? Sheā€™s been around enough writers/producers at this point to make me think sheā€™s in the album process šŸ™„ and thatā€™ll come with her 2nd single.

Reactions: 3
Waiting for whatever will.i.am has produced for herā€¦ can it be any worse than Boyz? Sheā€™s been around enough writers/producers at this point to make me think sheā€™s in the album process šŸ™„ and thatā€™ll come with her 2nd single.
I donā€™t think weā€™ll get anything as bad as Boyzā€¦ probably something less offensive but also less impactful. Sheā€™ll go mostly unnoticedā€¦. I think.

Reactions: 5

Ironically the only bad boy in her lifeā€¦

Also the way this article has been phrased - ā€œrelaunching solo careerā€ and ā€œdrastic bid to keep her solo career afloatā€ šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Ironically the only bad boy in her lifeā€¦

Also the way this article has been phrased - ā€œrelaunching solo careerā€ and ā€œdrastic bid to keep her solo career afloatā€ šŸ¤£
LOL. Thereā€™s probably more to it than that. Well Iā€™d hope anyway. Blaming someone else for YOUR (ongoing) blackfishing is ridiculous. Victim mentality yet again.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.