Jesy Nelson #5 She's lost the support of the nation, due to cultural appropriation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s still writing for the album? Whaa? She had a single out in like November and an album due when, late Summer? There’s building up hype and there’s losing all momentum … any LM fans surely have moved on after the boys fiasco, who is her target audience now? Other than Ali G?
Her 5 remaining Twitter stans. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Please look at how casually everyone else in this photo-set is dressed in comparison to her… 🤣

The way she sucks in her belly with all of her strength makes me ill, I've never seen a 'celeb' (apart from reality tv z listers) so insecure it's kind of sad. Notice how she always makes sure that the other girls in these photos are bigger than her. I'm pretty sure she won't be friends with anyone smaller.
And the blackfishing.....how is she not embarrassed??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I got the impression it was taking so long because a lot of it had to be rewritten/re-recorded due to the boyz backlash? Why else would she randomly release a single, give it so much hype and then disappear from the charts of the rest of her material wasn’t of the same ilk as boyz? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Boyz could have been a trial run by her label, with demos earmarked for her to record to make up an album if it went well. They could then have her record, have Jesy change a line or two for a writing credit, and push the album out.
Given that the response was largely memes and bad press, any more promising demos could then be given to artists with more hype, and a new album planned out with less financial push. Still the hope she'll make them money, but no more bloated funding for it.

I feel like she's presently in a sort of stasis - she can't technically be confirmed as having failed in her solo career as her debut solo peaked at #4, but she certainly can't be called a success as the main response to the solo was controversy, which didn't sustain the sales. She can maintain this stasis for a while if she doesn't release anything that can confirm her success or failure as a solo artist, but the period for it is running out.

Reactions: 8
She either drops the ‘edgy’ street thing and does a fresh poppy dancy song (a bit like little mix ahem) or she drops an introspective spice girls mama era ballad with deep lyrics about being true to who you feel etc.

Surely she won’t be in a bikini top with braided weaves singing about the hood life. Surely?!

Reactions: 8
Not JTV… how has she pulled a whole new massive friendship group out of her ass? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she should take endless time before releasing any more of her songs & that Coachella video was so cringe. 🤢

Not JTV… how has she pulled a whole new massive friendship group out of her ass? 🤔

She's so desperate to prove she has got black friends.

Dropped Dilem and that Charlotte girl like a hot potato.

I've got a feeling she'll end up moving to the US, where she's still pretty unknown and can start from scratch considering how much backlash she's had in the UK.

Reactions: 11
I know it’s only IG likes but Perrie posted 10 mins after Jesy and the difference is hilarious, Jesy’s followers are so checked out on her, barely manages 10K in an hour… 😶🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know it’s only IG likes but Perrie posted 10 mins after Jesy and the difference is hilarious, Jesy’s followers are so checked out on her, barely manages 10K in an hour… 😶🤣
I know it's petty af but I really want Leigh to overtake her on Instagram followers. I looked a couple of weeks ago and Leigh has gained 60k since then and Jesy 40k. So I hope it keeps going at that rate 😂

Reactions: 10
I wonder if she’ll release a song soon. Just in time for the summer time ball. I’m sure she’d like to do another performance like boyz😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.