Jesy Nelson #5 She's lost the support of the nation, due to cultural appropriation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 these people who run her fan pages are as deluded as her by the seems
1 song with Nicki and
She’s just @‘ed him on her IG stories whilst listening to the song, knew she’d eat that up lyric ffs 🤣
Her fans are going mad for it on twitter talking about her "impact", but none of them had heard the song before or knew who Tion Wayne was 😂 yes, so impactful being mentioned in a song by a UK rapper who is less famous than Jesy is.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Strange as Ariana has been black fishing for years and is close friends with Nicki Minaj 😂
I think it was just an unfollow spree and Jesy had already unfollowed her anyway, but yeah Ariana isn’t new to a ‘fishing’ conversation… 😶😬

Reactions: 5
Please look at how casually everyone else in this photo-set is dressed in comparison to her… 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I don’t understand why she insists on wearing crop tops or bralets to then have to suck in constantly.

Reactions: 16
Christ a leather bralette and elbow gloves, she looks like she’s off to a tarts & vicars party and she‘s sucking in more than a dyson 😂

I remember being at one love Manchester and she refused to wear the t shirt, didn’t like her from then tbh

Reactions: 20
Tragic. Have some self awareness, Jesy. Read the room.

All I see is a girl who has not emotionally matured past teenage years. She’s trying to dress and act like the stereotypes of her hero rappers from the 90’s and 00’s.

Really she should disappear from limelight, get some therapy, retrain in something else and do it quietly, with proper friends to keep her humble.

Reactions: 8
She’s still writing for the album? Whaa? She had a single out in like November and an album due when, late Summer? There’s building up hype and there’s losing all momentum … any LM fans surely have moved on after the boys fiasco, who is her target audience now? Other than Ali G?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s still writing for the album? Whaa? She had a single out in like November and an album due when, late Summer? There’s building up hype and there’s losing all momentum … any LM fans surely have moved on after the boys fiasco, who is her target audience now? Other than Ali G?
It's taking so long cos she actually has to do something now instead of just turning up once in a while to sing the songs that Jade wrote.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I got the impression it was taking so long because a lot of it had to be rewritten/re-recorded due to the boyz backlash? Why else would she randomly release a single, give it so much hype and then disappear from the charts of the rest of her material wasn’t of the same ilk as boyz? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.