Jesy Nelson #5 She's lost the support of the nation, due to cultural appropriation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to unfollow her today after seeing her eye bleeping herself in the car on her stories. Had it muted but assuming she was attempting to sing.

Reactions: 3
She’s having a whole-ass midlife crisis when she’s only 30… the beanie, the chain, the crop top, I bet there’s some baggy pants, I can’t! 😭🤣

A0378F92-CA0A-4B34-B79C-64FC894021BC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The Oakland Raiders shorts 😬 she's trying so hard to be a 'gangsta', it's mortifying. How is she not embarrassed? And her effing wigs make me wanna die

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's perishing out and the price of fuel you can guarantee there's not many going around half dressed. I'm cold looking at her

I think those layers of creosote she paints herself in probably act as insulation 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
why the duck is she wearing huge sunglasses inside a dim lit recording studio. She looks an absolute twit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Think the dog is desperately trying to make itself look like a pom pom so it won’t be recognised and the laughing stock of the celebrity pet community.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.