Jesy Nelson #5 She's lost the support of the nation, due to cultural appropriation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really did bring down the overall class of Little Mix.

its a shame we didnt get to see mature and stylish trio mix.

Reactions: 17
As the saying goes.. money can’t buy class..

On a more serious note, I actually think she is seriously mentally unwell. She says she can’t handle the negative comments on social media, yet can’t help but post on social media.She’s an addict. No better or worse than an alcoholic or drug addict. She needs help. I mean this in no way against addicts (I’m recovering myself) but it needs to be said

• Heart
Reactions: 18

On a more serious note, I actually think she is seriously mentally unwell. She says she can’t handle the negative comments on social media, yet can’t help but post on social media.She’s an addict. No better or worse than an alcoholic or drug addict. She needs help. I mean this in no way against addicts (I’m recovering myself) but it needs to be said
She def is! Even when the documentary came out I always thought well you don’t even need social media for your job or to be looking on there so if it was effecting you that much u would delete it . She was in a band so surely their little mix Instagram could be ran for them or by another member . She wasn’t an influencer or making her money off Instagram? So I didn’t get why she stayed on there? She just can’t resist or stay off it. Through covid she was relentless with all the pics she would upload (all deleted now) but it would be pictures of just her every single day doing the same poses

Reactions: 9
She looks like a kid let loose in the dressing up box. I seriously loathe that stupid wig that's reminded me of ET in the cupboard. Remember that scene?

• Haha
Stay classy Jesy
She knows she isnt relevant to the current music scene or Little Mix fans anymore so she's going for the slutty, bad girl pose to appeal to teenage boys who think their rebels listening to rappers.
I can't see anybody who's out of their teens finding her interesting at all.
Sorry to say it, no talent to see here, move along.

• Haha
What's happened to her she looks like a drag queen now adays, and that's no disrespect to any drag queens

Reactions: 7
She knows she isnt relevant to the current music scene or Little Mix fans anymore so she's going for the slutty, bad girl pose to appeal to teenage boys who think their rebels listening to rappers.
I can't see anybody who's out of their teens finding her interesting at all.
Sorry to say it, no talent to see here, move along.
Teens won't find her interesting either, she's not cool enough

Reactions: 8
Teens won't find her interesting either, she's not cool enough
Yeah I’m struggling to see who her fan base would be and what demographic she’s aiming at.. she’s in her 30s now trying to dress like a 15 year old.. without even getting on the subject of the blackfishing and cringe behaviour . Really wish she would duck off 😭

Reactions: 5
How is Will.i.am (stupid name) ok with the fact that he’s working with the UK baddie covered in ronseal? How is that ok? She might as well be in full black face she’s like a minstrel. It’s ridiculous and she’s insulting.
He’s a musical bleep, he’d collaborate with me if I chucked him £50 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is obsessed with the catfished version of herself she gets to portray on Instagram it’s why she is addicted to uploading on there, the reality outside of online is so vast for her she has to keep coming back to edit her pics to prove to herself and everyone else she looks like a baddie and the catfished version is who she really is.

Scarlett Moffat used to be terrible for this as well but last time i checked she was doing better being honest about who she was with herself and her followers, that was a while ago though.

Caroline Flack had the same issues re social media I believe...

Reactions: 2
“Sorry for what Jade did to you” all over that pissing joke on Drag Race… 🤣
It’s bleeping Drag Race. Like, what do they expect?

Also, is it shade or just facts ? 😂

She won’t take responsibility for any of the bullshit and im not sure anyone will back down unless there’s remorse shown for that bloody Nicki Minaj live.

Reactions: 7
I’ve not seen the episode, what did jade say?

I’d be interested to see how her followers have increased or decreased the last couple of years, does anyone know how?

“Sorry for what Jade did to you” all over that pissing joke on Drag Race… 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.