Jesy Nelson #5 She's lost the support of the nation, due to cultural appropriation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesy must hate that jingle bell ball meme has come back after her trying to get rid of it after being a joke for so long and so many people mocking her for that performance

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Cannot cope I absolutely howl with laughter every time I see that photo of ant its brilliant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Like someone said on here a while back, I think she had the album ready to go but then after the backlash of boyz she’s having to re-record. She’s GOT to come up with something with more substance than ‘boyz’ if she hopes to make a success of her dying career...

...but we all know she wont.

Reactions: 13
You'd have thought since she's such good friends with Nicki that Nicki might have introduced her to some US names to get her started on her solo career.

It's almost as if Nicki doesn’t care about her, was only in it for the money and to stick her nose in drama that doesn't concern her. Who'd have thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I just watched her jingle bell ball thing, good grief, what was going on with the tongue?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s an idiot, no one gives a tit about will.i.am anymore - it’s 2022!

Ironically she’s so 2000 and late. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I see she has been out sunning herself again... and whats with the arm/hand gestures!??? She thinks she's so "hood" it's mortifying. This girl is seriously stuck in the 2000's...
Screenshot_20220222-180639_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.