Jesy Nelson #5 She's lost the support of the nation, due to cultural appropriation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I think about Jesy Nelson, the first thing that comes to mind is JINGLE BELL BALL ARE YOU READY? and not Bad Boys

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t believe she is STILL going on about her album and saying the same old bollox. She’s so excited for the next single she said the same about bad boyz and hyped it up massively and it was a bleeping disaster 🤣 I can’t believe she had P Diddy himself in her video.. I’m still baffled as to how anyone convinced him to do it 😆 what a tit show. How have her record label not dropped her yet and why are they still letting her release an album. She’s shown no signs of hope lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't understand.....what happened?
It was just a meme that came out of that performance, the crowd seemed silent, to the point where you can hear one individual person shout “no we’re not”, then the dance/sound took over TikTok for like a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If it’s in the sun it’s probably true, the girls (her and little mix) are notorious for selling stories to the sun.

I have a feeling she’ll be like many other solo artists on Polydor. Release a few singles and that’s it, I was surprised she signed with them following the whole Raye issue with Polydor!

Reactions: 5
If it’s in the sun it’s probably true, the girls (her and little mix) are notorious for selling stories to the sun.

I have a feeling she’ll be like many other solo artists on Polydor. Release a few singles and that’s it, I was surprised she signed with them following the whole Raye issue with Polydor!
Raye deserved better! Her sister co-writing Boyz makes it even stranger. Hopefully her writing sessions with Leigh bring better lyrics… 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesy you're a 30 year old woman, please use protection.
You just made me realise it’s her birthday next week, hopefully someone buys her a new wig… 😭

3D281072-6084-4377-8E61-0C954C687FCE.jpeg

She’s also previewed a song on her IG grid, 2 hours later and it’s scraping 10K likes, it’s not looking good for her. 30K views, where are her followers? 😶

Reactions: 8
Funny how she posts a bit of a new song after the rumours about her album being too tit for the label’s liking.

Reactions: 6
Sorry if this has already been said- i had to come on here after listening to the saving grace podcast.. so i looked at jesy’s insta, why is she so obsessed with getting likes on pics of herself??!

Reactions: 2
I just noticed that her signed Boyz CDS are still for sale on the website. They were limited too and she still didn’t shift them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.