Jesy Nelson #5 She's lost the support of the nation, due to cultural appropriation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She deletes all negative comments off her posts. Lame.
I noticed that too. Surely that's worse for your mental health? If I struggled with negative comments I wouldn't read the comments at all, not read every single one and focus on the bad ones to delete them.

Reactions: 4
I noticed that too. Surely that's worse for your mental health? If I struggled with negative comments I wouldn't read the comments at all, not read every single one and focus on the bad ones to delete them.
If her mental health was that bad why would she have any social media at all? Or she could use it very minimally like a lot of celebs do. Instead she’s there posting thirsty pictures of her and her crop tops seeking approval from strangers.

Reactions: 15
One of the girls from Flo (new girl group, their debut song is an MNEK number which I think is why the woman said ‘you work with people that dislike Jesy’) letting a Jesy fan know where she stands 👏🏼🤣
Now the Jesy fans are attacking her for her looks. Yet Jesy made a whole documentary about how she was cyber bullied for her looks. Her fans are the biggest hypocrites I've ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Boyz could have been a trial run by her label, with demos earmarked for her to record to make up an album if it went well. They could then have her record, have Jesy change a line or two for a writing credit, and push the album out.
Given that the response was largely memes and bad press, any more promising demos could then be given to artists with more hype, and a new album planned out with less financial push. Still the hope she'll make them money, but no more bloated funding for it.

I feel like she's presently in a sort of stasis - she can't technically be confirmed as having failed in her solo career as her debut solo peaked at #4, but she certainly can't be called a success as the main response to the solo was controversy, which didn't sustain the sales. She can maintain this stasis for a while if she doesn't release anything that can confirm her success or failure as a solo artist, but the period for it is running out.
I listened to the happy place podcast and I’m pretty sure she said the album was finished and the podcast was out when she released Boyz

Reactions: 2
When she did Graham Norton and he asked about the album she said hopefully next year, and he was like “hopefully 🥴” and she said she was still in the writing process (6pm hrs ago) and they didn’t want to rush anything.. like they hadn’t clearly rushed to get Boyz out while the girls had music to release too. I think stuff they had got scrapped after the backlash she got. Also who are these people she’s hanging out with in LA? She’s literally never posted anything about them before, is she paying to be their friend?

Reactions: 8
When she did Graham Norton and he asked about the album she said hopefully next year, and he was like “hopefully 🥴” and she said she was still in the writing process (6pm hrs ago) and they didn’t want to rush anything.. like they hadn’t clearly rushed to get Boyz out while the girls had music to release too. I think stuff they had got scrapped after the backlash she got. Also who are these people she’s hanging out with in LA? She’s literally never posted anything about them before, is she paying to be their friend?
that’s meant to be 6 months. Idk what’s going on with my brain 😂

In the parts where she’s singing it’s like she’s dialled up her style even more? I genuinely struggle to understand what she’s singing?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
What a bizarre, overly long and incoherent video 😭

I’m very curious about what the promo for her next single will look like, she won’t be able to rely on another plum feature like Nicki and can’t piggy back off of LM drama either…

Reactions: 7
Genuinely don't know how the girls bared working with her for so long, she comes off insufferable tbh

Reactions: 20
Used to really love jesy she was my favourite in the group but I’ve gone off her ever since she left.. those girls deserve a medal putting up with her tit for all those years. She now comes across as an insufferable try hard and the black fishing has got worse I’ve noticed.. she needs to pack it up she ain’t going to have a solo career

Reactions: 15
Genuinely don't know how the girls bared working with her for so long, she comes off insufferable tbh
People seem to think No is about Simon/Syco but personally I think it’s about Jesy and how they always had to pander to her.

Reactions: 10
This girl has some serious problems, mostly centred around her over inflated ego.
She appears to think she's some kind of superstar when in reality she only has an ok voice.

Reactions: 13
If Jesy was chocolate she would devour herself. So into herself. Also remember when she was ditching the fillers?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.