Jesy Nelson #5 She's lost the support of the nation, due to cultural appropriation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the parts where she’s singing it’s like she’s dialled up her style even more? I genuinely struggle to understand what she’s singing?

Nah she really thinks she’s Beyoncé or something with these cameras on her and making these types of videos dedicated to herself 😭 girl you’ve had one song out and it was a complete disaster . It’s hard to believe that she is still doing the same old tit and the wigs have got even worse

Reactions: 13
I’m still in disbelief at the fact she was giving it this is the music I want to make like LM were constantly churning out shite. Then she brings out something that’s worse than Oops.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's really sad, been listening to Little Mix on repeat since the tour began and he voice was so beauty before Glory Days, but ever since then she has just been putting this style on it, more and more. It's completely unbearable in that video. I couldn't listen to an album of that.

Reactions: 9
I do think being in the group and the need for their voices to blend together properly definitely kept her from being too.. creative with her vocal inflections and now that she's solo she's going full force with it since she can. It cracks me up though because when Little Mix did their talent search show Perrie got on all the contestants that used that weird stylized singing and I thought about Jesy everytime she said it 😅

Reactions: 7
Is it fake tan she wears or is it the sunbeds?
All I know is that she really wants us to think it’s natural… 🤣

I mean you can literally see her sunburnt chest and forehead here, and if it was all natural I’d expect her stomach to be 4 shades darker than the rest of her skin considering all she wears is crop tops!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If it was a natural tan she'd have tan lines. She'd have to sunbathe stark bollock naked to have an even tan.

You can tell that it's spray tan from her hands in those photos of her in the yellow.

Her fans sound like they have serious issues too. 😏
Her fans are insane. I saw one on twitter the other day saying the girls should have chose different outfits in the music videos to make Jesy feel more comfortable. They're absolutely desperate to make those 3 girls the bad guys for the awful crime of being slimmer than Jesy.

I'm overweight myself. I don't blame my slim friends or expect them to consider my feelings when they're choosing outfits. You've got to be seriously selfish to do that. Own your insecurities or get therapy and stop expecting everyone else to pander to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Not a bit of class to her name. The same person who wasn’t comfortable wearing a bikini in Little Mix.

• Sick
  • Wow
The colour difference between her face and palm/forearm looool (also that is not her jawline 👀)

F2365881-27A3-41E0-9FFF-EB70114398B3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Seems like being in little mix they actually held her back from her true trashy self.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.