Jesy Nelson #2 Is she back or white? Either way her song is sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems like that no no guy is getting £ for the intense Jesy defending. Trying to throw Leigh under the bus and make her look bitter when whatever she said was very justifiable.
100% got paid to do that dance to try and start a trend , Jesy even shared it

Reactions: 14
I'm pretty sure that was tongue in cheek. She wasn't actually asking him to make video but joking how that would be better than dancing to her song.
He leaked her private msgs, anyone who does that is asking for attention, basically did a kiss n tell lol. What leigh anne supposedly said wasnr even anything bad wth.... nohun playing the victim for attention 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What baffles me is why Jesy decided to basically exactly copy the P-diddy video. Frame for Frame.

Come on babe, you had plenty of time. She's got no creativity at all.

Reactions: 33
She asked him to call Jesy out - she could do it herself 🤷🏻‍♀️
If Leigh-Anne was asking No Hun to call Jesy out, she wouldn’t have used a poll. Actually I don’t think she’d use No Hun full stop, he’s not exactly A List celebrity status is he?! 😂 The tone is sarcastic/tongue in cheek.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If Leigh-Anne was asking No Hun to call Jesy out, she wouldn’t have used a poll. Actually I don’t think she’d use No Hun full stop, he’s not exactly A List celebrity status is he?! 😂 The tone is sarcastic/tongue in cheek.
The fact she even msged him shows that she basically trusted him. He basically sh*t all over her by leaking those msgs. He prob wants to get into heat magazine (is that still around?) 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
No doubt she'll try to commission a documentary talking about how she hated herself so much that she had to try to look as different to her natural self as possible or some shite.

Reactions: 17
She stoops low. Blackfishing and collaborating with a woman who knowingly married a child rapist.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
He’s clueless to vaccines, he’s clueless to blackfishing, he’s clueless to what a private message is. He’s just a bit clueless isn’t he?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Jesy is a total cringe bag and culture vulture. Leigh anne is happily partnered up with a colourist. Nohun is all for attention & clout.

All dickheads tbh

Reactions: 12
I used to think no hun was hilarious but all his political posts recently are a load of shite so he’s really put me off. I don’t get why the hell he is trying to make out Leigh told him what to do and it could ruin him etc! He is off his head! And completely stupid cos Leigh clearly trusted him and now he’s f’d that up. What an idiot.

I wonder if the radios will keep playing this song as it’s getting quite controversial?!

I hope Jesy has the support around her that she really needs, mentally this is going to really knock her and she is not the most stable!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I hope Jesy has the support around her that she really needs, mentally this is going to really knock her and she is not the most stable!
I’m more concerned about Leigh-Ann having support tbh, the woman has just had twins!!! She will now be painted to be this typical ‘jealous angry black woman’ 😴 who is out to get Jesy and trying to tell people what to do. It’s all such bullshit!

• Heart
Reactions: 70
I used to think no hun was hilarious but all his political posts recently are a load of shite so he’s really put me off. I don’t get why the hell he is trying to make out Leigh told him what to do and it could ruin him etc! He is off his head! And completely stupid cos Leigh clearly trusted him and now he’s f’d that up. What an idiot.

I wonder if the radios will keep playing this song as it’s getting quite controversial?!

Jesy is a narcassist who only cares about herself. Wanting people to constantly praise and compliment her 🤦‍♀️ I can imagine it must have been a right nightmare being in a band with her, walking on egg shells. I bet she was jealous of all the girls and they probably had enough of her. I can guarantee theres a lot of stuff they are keeping from public knowledge and its leigh ann and the girls i feel sorry for, especially with this crap from nohun 🙄

Reactions: 23
This is the lyrics to her song.

Got a little attitude, but I think he's kinda cute
So hood, so good, so damn taboo

taboo?!

Off with that fat head of hers

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t think Jesy has blocked the other girls because if you scroll back on leigh’s insta there’s a post from ages ago of her and jesy, with jesy still showing as tagged. This wouldn’t be the case if there had been any blocking going on as this removes the tag…

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.