Jesy Nelson #2 Is she back or white? Either way her song is sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow so he was actually trying to brush off her blackfishing!? what an absolute tool.

glad the girls unfollowed him.

also LOL @ Leighanne calling Jesy a horrible person šŸ¤£ We all knew that so am glad its out in the open.

the way she has acted since she left the band is trashy

Reactions: 31
Another great thing to come from Jesy Nelson being cancelled - NoHun finally bleeping off my Instagram with his bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He put a poll up asking if he should make a dance for Boyzzz and LA (apparently) replied and said NO and that he should make one about Jesy being a blackfish.
He then went on live and told everyone and spent a really long time (like an hour or so) extolling Jesyā€™s virtues and saying she isnā€™t blackfishing she just appreciates black culture and that he would know because heā€™s mixed race.
You are doing the lordā€™s work, thank you!

He was writing on instagram should he do a video dancing to Jesyā€™s new song.. Leigh-Ann replied to the story and said he should do a video on her blackfishing instead... he then went on live and showed people their private DMā€™s

Sorry didnā€™t see this before I replied šŸ˜… I didnā€™t know he said all that in his live defending her ffs he is a right knobhead
Thatā€™s so crappy of him!

Reactions: 2
Sorry to change the topic but her new song really is bleeping shite.

It's also cringe that she's trying to make out it's in LA/Cali somewhere but was literally filmed in England šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Itā€™s some of the lyrics for me. Sheā€™s 30 years old and singing ā€œwhen I ride that hee-hawā€ šŸ˜³

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
No hun has now posted a video about Leigh-Anne and little mix saying she was trying to get him to do her 'dirty work' regarding posting about the black fishing, also says there was more to the story!šŸ‘€

I feel for leigh!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
At this point he needs to shut up, the little mix crazy stans need to go in on him.

how dare he excuse jesyā€™s behaviour, esp as a mixed race man. This is just another point in all this, telling a BLACK woman she shouldnā€™t be mad at the situation!

he can duck right off, anything for a bit of clout these days, no morals

Reactions: 44
At this point he needs to shut up, the little mix crazy stans need to go in on him.

how dare he excuse jesyā€™s behaviour, esp as a mixed race man. This is just another point in all this, telling a BLACK woman she shouldnā€™t be mad at the situation!

he can duck right off, anything for a bit of clout these days, no morals
THIS!!!šŸ™Œ

Reactions: 8
Something doesnā€™t sit right with me about this guy going after a young black woman, who has newborn twins, at 10 o clock at night, being upset by her former band mate capitalising off the very same culture that she gets scrutinised for.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
Wow, I was a massive fan of him before this. He is so messy for that. The fact heā€™s excusing Jesyā€™s behaviour is alarming especially as he is mixed race. Anything for clout I reckon šŸ˜­

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What an absolute beg that No hun guy is! Smirk across his face the whole time! Heā€™s loving every second of this glimmer of the limelight heā€™s found himself in, next seen on the middle spread of Take a break! What a plank!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What an absolute holeā€¦ please tell me LM fans arenā€™t taking his side?

He clearly posted those dmā€™s to make Leigh look bad and itā€™s backfired massively!

Reactions: 10
Yeah i couldnā€™t care less what she said. She has every right to be upset at the situation and I will literally back her no matter what šŸ˜­ the fact that talia dean (a white woman) was on the live saying she wears sareeā€™s & bindiā€™s told me all i needed to know about the whole thing šŸ¤®
Talia Dean lol. Canā€™t believe sheā€™s close to 40, they all need to grow up. Nohun will be under new management again come Monday.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesy can do numerous interviews, sing about them in her new song, talk about them being sisters and she hopes one day itā€™ll be back to normal when she blocked them and cut them off - but the second any of LM speak sheā€™s out of order & suddenly Jesy is a victim again? How the duck does this always go in her favour?!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I think the most overlooked offensive thing about this situation is a 30 year old woman spelling boys with a ā€˜zā€™ šŸ¤®

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Oh my lord. How he has spun this into Leigh-Ann being a bully and everyone else bullying Jesy for calling her out for blackfishing is bleeping disgusting. He also is changing the narrative saying he was up crying all night because Leigh-Ann asked him to make a video about Jesy blackfishing . She is clearly replying to his story and being sarcastic . He is proper spinning this and you can tell he has a hidden agenda I see straight through him!! Saying the stuff heā€™s seen being written is ā€˜disgustingā€™ and he would hang himself . Iā€™m sorry but all people have said is that sheā€™s out of order and blackfishing . You donā€™t have to be black to see what sheā€™s done as wrong and I think he needs to educate himself a bit more!!

Reactions: 50
I really hope Leigh-Ann comes out with a statement . That guy dropping her in it like this is a tool! šŸ˜”

Heā€™s clearly on Jesyā€™s side of things, heā€™s STILL reposting himself dancing to Jesyā€™s song and heā€™s turned the comments off on it on Tik Tok and Insta. What an ignorant prick . Wonder if heā€™s getting paid to promote it to try and start a dance trend?
He never has his comments on, on tik tok šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.