Jesy Nelson #2 Is she back or white? Either way her song is sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to me for the winning thread title with 70+ votes.

previous thread here

Quick recap...

after what seems like forever, she finally released her debut solo song "Boyz".

It isn't very good, infact Its safe to say its bleeping awful.

She loves black music, black culture so thats her get out blackfishing jail free card..

I love curry but I don't call myself Sanjay do I...

claims her team runs her socials when asked about the deleting of comments regarding the blackfishing allegations..

You may continue....

• Haha
Reactions: 95
1633771477441.png

Photos from her out last night looking... comfortable with her ~aesthetic~ shall we say

Biggest jawdrop is when she pans the camera from her friends...
1633771558605.png

To herself...
1633771587462.png

Her friends aren't exactly alabaster, English Rose skin tones either. They are clearly wearing bronzers and have some form of tan which is fine, and actually highlights the difference between having a tan/using tan make up to accentuate features (like they are) and actually blackfishing (like Jesy is).

• Wow
Reactions: 45
She's so bleeping narcissistic it's nauseating. Proper eyefucking herself in every selfie, no confidence my arse.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 99
Is that that Dilem girl with her? The one who Jesy recorded singing the "n" word and instead of apologising she just made her instagram private to avoid criticism.

I wonder if Jesy or her team are deleting negative comments on her latest Instagram post. Every single one is positive about how great the song is, I refuse to believe she's had no comments about the blackfishing.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
They are definitely deleting all the negative comments, ‘to protect her mental health’

Reactions: 31
They are definitely deleting all the negative comments, ‘to protect her mental health’
And that's why she'll never be held accountable.

Negative comments about her weight - yes, that is trolling and bullying. But blackfishing is a real problem and she needs to listen to it and address it rather than just pretend she doesn't know anything about it. Her "team" are doing her no favours.

Negative comments about her weight - yes, that is trolling and bullying. But blackfishing is a real problem and she needs to listen to it and address it rather than just pretend she doesn't know anything about it. Her "team" are doing her no favours.

Reactions: 44
I don’t think her new single is that great but I can’t agree with this whole black fishing thing. You can’t win these days, if she said she doesn’t like black culture, rnb music etc she would be called racist, when she does say it she’s accused of black fishing. People talking about her tan? I mean, is there a tan limit that white people now can’t cross? Feels like this is the latest buzzword that everyone wants to get hysterical about and it’s getting really boring.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 167
I don’t think her new single is that great but I can’t agree with this whole black fishing thing. You can’t win these days, if she said she doesn’t like black culture, rnb music etc she would be called racist, when she does say it and imitate it she’s accused of black fishing. Feels like this is the latest buzzword that everyone wants to get hysterical about and it’s getting really boring.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 226
I don’t think her new single is that great but I can’t agree with this whole black fishing thing. You can’t win these days, if she said she doesn’t like black culture, rnb music etc she would be called racist, when she does say it and imitate it she’s accused of black fishing. Is Eminem black fishing? Feels like this is the latest buzzword that everyone wants to get hysterical about and it’s getting really boring.
You can like black culture and music without trying to look black yourself. People who don't know Jesy are thinking she is a black/mixed woman because she wears such dark fake tan, wears massive curly wigs, injects her lips so much, etc. No one has ever looked at Eminem and thought he was a black/biracial man!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 213
I don’t think her new single is that great but I can’t agree with this whole black fishing thing. You can’t win these days, if she said she doesn’t like black culture, rnb music etc she would be called racist, when she does say it and imitate it she’s accused of black fishing. Is Eminem black fishing? Feels like this is the latest buzzword that everyone wants to get hysterical about and it’s getting really boring.
257205.jpeg

Come again? This isn't even close to the best example of her blackfishing - but it is the only photo I could find of her *actual* skintone as a white woman, which tells you everything you need to know. She has literally blackfished so long history has her basically written as a mixed race woman.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 131
You can like black culture and music without trying to look black yourself. People who don't know Jesy are thinking she is a black/mixed woman because she wears such dark fake tan, wears massive curly wigs, injects her lips so much, etc. No one has ever looked at Eminem and thought he was a black/biracial man!
You can also be white and not like r&b music, I know many people who love rock and hate rap and r&b that doesn’t make them racist, it’s just a style of music they don’t enjoy. Like how I don’t enjoy classical music. That doesn’t make me a horrible person it’s a preference over a form of sound waves.

Reactions: 37
Ignore users trying to flame threads. - Please read our rules and why they're important
I just think everyone wants to jump on the new buzz word and get hysterical about it. Everyone knows she’s white, she’s spent the last 10 years in little mix. It’s ridiculous saying she’s too tanned. On the one hand we are meant to let people be who they want to be, whether that be trans, lgbt etc but then on the other she’s not allowed to do what she want. If she wants to wear dark tan and sing rnb then she’s allowed to right? Where is the line, it’s becoming ridiculous. Anyway, I’ll leave you guys to carry on about what a horrible racist she is 👍🏻

I don’t think her new single is that great but I can’t agree with this whole black fishing thing. You can’t win these days, if she said she doesn’t like black culture, rnb music etc she would be called racist, when she does say it she’s accused of black fishing. People talking about her tan? I mean, is there a tan limit that white people now can’t cross? Feels like this is the latest buzzword that everyone wants to get hysterical about and it’s getting really boring.
I think racism is being dragged into a lot of arguments (unnecessarily) lately.
But I urge you to research black fishing, it’s actually very interesting, it’s not about liking Beyoncé and wearing fake tan,
It’s about taking all the positive attributes from being a black woman and benefiting from them, whilst never understanding the struggles that black women face on the daily because of these attributes,
I’m not in a position to explain it but from what I’ve read I can see why it’s an issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 191
I just think everyone wants to jump on the new buzz word and get hysterical about it. Everyone knows she’s white, she’s spent the last 10 years in little mix. It’s ridiculous saying she’s too tanned. On the one hand we are meant to let people be who they want to be, whether that be trans, lgbt etc but then on the other she’s not allowed to do what she want. If she wants to wear dark tan and sing rnb then she’s allowed to right? Where is the line, it’s becoming ridiculous. Anyway, I’ll leave you guys to carry on about what a horrible racist she is 👍🏻
Oh dear….

Reactions: 52
Ok thanks for the paragraph, bye.

Anyways I see Perrie has unfollowed loads of the team who worked with Jesy👀 (sorry if this has already been mentioned)

• Haha
Reactions: 54
People in the UK know she is white. A lot of people in the US and other countries who don't know her and only know her now she has a song with Nicki, are thinking she's mixed and are surprised to hear that she's white.

Reactions: 40
“but then on the other she’s not allowed to do what she want.”

i think it’s quite clear Jesy is doing whatever the duck she wants, and doesn’t give a tit about who it upsets or offends.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
You can also be white and not like r&b music, I know many people who love rock and hate rap and r&b that doesn’t make them racist, it’s just a style of music they don’t enjoy. Like how I don’t enjoy classical music. That doesn’t make me a horrible person it’s a preference over a form of sound waves.
Preach! The reality is it's duck all to do with her taste in music, it's the way she emulates a culture to the point where people cannot tell it is not actually her own. Enjoy things sure and it's actually hugely respectful to show appreciation for other cultures - but not when you take the best aspects for your own with no consideration for the bad aspects individuals who are actually from that culture face, just for existing and being who they are. She's a privileged white girl from Romford who has no cultural sensitivity and makes literal money from it, that's what makes it appropriation and not appreciation.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.