Jessontheplussize #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I missed her Q&A about the DS shoot ? She's spent last 2 days watching Netflix it would appear.

Is it just me but there is no way I could lie around in my own filth for 2 days. Even on my lazy days I get up, shower and put clean pjs on. When she posts stories about feeling,in her words, foisty ( aka as gross!) I don't understand how she thinks it's funny.
She’s still knackered from doing a days work on Friday 😂

I thought her stories came across very aggressive today!

Reactions: 5
Why is she doing her eye brows again? Is it just me but they are really dark already and don’t match her at all

Have I missed her Q&A about the DS shoot ? She's spent last 2 days watching Netflix it would appear.

Is it just me but there is no way I could lie around in my own filth for 2 days. Even on my lazy days I get up, shower and put clean pjs on. When she posts stories about feeling,in her words, foisty ( aka as gross!) I don't understand how she thinks it's funny.
And still in her pjs , 100 % not had a shower or changed her knickers! 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
duck me how much TV does she watch...

8 episodes yesterday, caught up on some other program, watched an episode this morning and looking for something else.

Reactions: 2
She really makes me feel ill when she does her close up morning stories. With her bed slept puffy face and sleepers in her eyes 🤮 god she’s vile

Reactions: 6
She’s still knackered from doing a days work on Friday 😂

I thought her stories came across very aggressive today!
Exactly. She needed a lot of rest after those superhuman efforts. Imagine she had to take the train either (with people talking all around her). That's what I call bravery

Reactions: 3
I usually don't mind her but today I found her really irritating and all the zooming in and out bloody annoying!

So she wants people to go buy the DS clothes but she can't be arsed to do the promised Q&A about her day on the shoot . Hmmm interesting!

I’m obsessed with it but not brave enough to try it 🤣
I tried it. I didn’t feel I got such satisfying results but I have to shave every day in some places anyway as I have PCOS lol. I have to shave my side burns and chin every day. The rest of my face is light hair, maybe I just don’t think of that as a big deal as the area I shave is thick dark stubble lol.

Can confirm the dermaplanning does not cause hair to grow back darker or thicker. My stubble is due to PCOS not dermaplanning

Close up zooming in on her nasty sweaty face 🤢
Of course she doesn't want to go out...only spent the bloody lockdown whining about friends and pubs and bloody meals out 🙄

Reactions: 1
I tried dermaplaning a few times and I liked it, but I worry she would cut her skin as it’s quite bumpy and uneven. Eek

Reactions: 1
So glad she acknowledged how annoying she is dropping hints constantly about " exciting " stuff ahead and then not saying anything! Yes it's annoying! Very ! Far better to stay quiet then you don't come across as a massive dick !

Reactions: 7
So glad she acknowledged how annoying she is dropping hints constantly about " exciting " stuff ahead and then not saying anything! Yes it's annoying! Very ! Far better to stay quiet then you don't come across as a massive dick !
Very annoying! They all seem to do it.

When she said she’s working while she’s in Norfolk - does she mean bank work or “exciting stuff” work? I couldn’t figure out which she was referring to

Goes to the shop to buy groceries for dinner but ends up going to the chip shop. Never seen more lazier people before.

Goes to the shop to buy groceries for dinner but ends up going to the chip shop. Never seen more lazier people before.
I love how she says she’s going to the supermarket to get “inspiration” for food and ends up getting fish and chips. Doesn’t make sense! Obviously wasn’t inspired enough!

I love how she says she’s going to the supermarket to get “inspiration” for food and ends up getting fish and chips. Doesn’t make sense! Obviously wasn’t inspired enough!
Clearly not as she bought potatoes and food for a fry up! She really is a reflection of what she eats !

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.