Jessontheplussize #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the main difference here is, to the people out in public that would have passed jess on the day she went out without showering after a work out etc, she probably didn't smell of sweat nor was she dripping in it, as it was a while after, so the general public would have been none the wiser, just like most of us have done after the gym and then nipped into a shop etc.
But the way this thread gets critical of it is because she PROUDLY broadcasts it on her stories for 97k to see/hear. Which leaves her open to judgement / criticism. If she just got on with it without all the over sharing, we wouldn't know or care aslong as she didn't actually whiff of BO or sweaty arse crack if we passed her in the street!

While I'm on my rant, her latest grid post of her "arse"
Can some one tell her that it's actually her lower back? And her arse stops where the pants stop being eaten???
Your arse doesn't starr at your waist for pity sake 🤪
I think commenting on someone’s arse crack is the lowest I’ve ever stooped on tattle 😂 but the line where her pants stop being eaten isn’t where her arse crack ends. It’s just where her bum isn’t eating her pants anymore. Her crack will go up higher than that so more of that unfortunate bulge is actually arse before it becomes lower back and waist. Plus, unless I’m losing the plot, people’s bums don’t end where the crack does in general anyway 😂 there’s more bum above that.

Not sticking up for Jess btw, just defending butts everywhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think the main difference here is, to the people out in public that would have passed jess on the day she went out without showering after a work out etc, she probably didn't smell of sweat nor was she dripping in it, as it was a while after, so the general public would have been none the wiser, just like most of us have done after the gym and then nipped into a shop etc.
But the way this thread gets critical of it is because she PROUDLY broadcasts it on her stories for 97k to see/hear. Which leaves her open to judgement / criticism. If she just got on with it without all the over sharing, we wouldn't know or care aslong as she didn't actually whiff of BO or sweaty arse crack if we passed her in the street!

While I'm on my rant, her latest grid post of her "arse"
Can some one tell her that it's actually her lower back? And her arse stops where the pants stop being eaten???
Your arse doesn't starr at your waist for pity sake 🤪
Shelf of fat just like poppy - I used to have the same when I was much much larger

Reactions: 1
I have absolutely no arse, I’m all belly, but I still don’t think my backside ends where my crack does.

What a conversation! Thanks Jess

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😂 alright, maybe not 100% of the time peoples arse crack is the top of their bum but I've never also seen anyone with an arse up to tneir waist. It's like someone has said, it's turned into a shelf of fat that will be putting enormous pressure on her lower joints

Reactions: 5
So all those jumpsuits from the SS shoot that she could have ordered to take on her holiday but instead she's ordered some from ASOS... now the cynical amongst us could argue that's because she can AL the ASOS stuff and make herself some easy cash, which she can't do with SS collection stuff or could it be she hates the SS stuff but pretended otherwise having pocketed her fee !?!

It beggars belief really how greedy and dishonest some of these influencers are.

Reactions: 11
So all those jumpsuits from the SS shoot that she could have ordered to take on her holiday but instead she's ordered some from ASOS... now the cynical amongst us could argue that's because she can AL the ASOS stuff and make herself some easy cash, which she can't do with SS collection stuff or could it be she hates the SS stuff but pretended otherwise having pocketed her fee !?!

It beggars belief really how greedy and dishonest some of these influencers are.
The SS clothes were awful and didn't fit her great, I can understand why she's ordered from ASOS.

Reactions: 6
The SS clothes were awful and didn't fit her great, I can understand why she's ordered from ASOS.
Her track record with ASOS sizing is pretty rubbish too but I guess we see what she shows later.

Pretty poor though that she posts all those bum pics advertising the SS collection but she's not actually keen to buy them herself!

Reactions: 2
Her track record with ASOS sizing is pretty rubbish too but I guess we see what she shows later.

Pretty poor though that she posts all those bum pics advertising the SS collection but she's not actually keen to buy them herself!
Yeah, true. I guess it is pretty obvious now that she'll advertise anything, even if it's not something she'll wear or use.

Reactions: 3
What are the chances that she'll have the Asos romper suit that both Callie and Dani V have shown recently...?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
To be fair i don’t care if Jess pops fo the shops after a workout it’s the fact she works out in full makeup that makes me sick, the fact she lets Darcy lick her sweat. 🤮🤮 People react this way to Jess about everything because we all know how horribly unhygienic she is. May I remind you all of the shower?????? 😂😂
I still have nightmares about that 🤮

Reactions: 1
She is in soo much denial about her size! That spotty jumpsuit in a size 26 fit her just right ! The abomination in beige in a size 24 didn't!

She's a size 26 ! I wish she would just accept and embrace that fact!

And the zooming in on her spots - she really needs to put a trigger warning before she does that ! Disgusting!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.