Jessontheplussize #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And having a workout and going out to shop without having a shower??!!!! Vile woman. Would have taken her 15 min to shower and throw some clean clothes on. Greed got the better of her and she clearly couldn’t wait any longer to eat.
They both look so unhealthy. Millie always with his football shirts and trackies cause clearly nothing else fits him, And napping after doing a desk job like a little baby, purely showing how his weight has made him so lazy.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
And having a workout and going out to shop without having a shower??!!!! Vile woman. Would have taken her 15 min to shower and throw some clean clothes on. Greed got the better of her and she clearly couldn’t wait any longer to eat.
They both look so unhealthy. Millie always with his football shirts and trackies cause clearly nothing else fits him, And napping after doing a desk job like a little baby, purely showing how his weight has made him so lazy.
Lol
Everything you've commented on is a result of their weight 🙄

Reactions: 6
I mean it's not.
I'm fatter than Jess and I shower regularly, wouldn't dream of going out sweaty or with dirty clothes.

I'm pretty sure she still be a minger five stone lighter
Such a good point - Jess paints the worst picture for people who are larger. She is what gives the bad name to people. I used to be very large and I WAS ANAL about my cleanliness and odour etc

Reactions: 5
I mean it's not.
I'm fatter than Jess and I shower regularly, wouldn't dream of going out sweaty or with dirty clothes.

I'm pretty sure she still be a minger five stone lighter
I’m a bigger girl and I wouldn’t even dare go out without showering after working out. She doesn’t help herself sometimes.

Reactions: 7
Yes I’m 16 stone myself and don’t do disgusting things like that

Reactions: 2
I mean, I’ve finished the gym and popped into the supermarket on the way back plenty of times - I don’t think it’s that deep.

Reactions: 20
Same. I was scared to admit it though 😂 I often dont have a bath until later in the evening either.
Oooohhh you minger! 🤣
Reckon plenty of people don't always shower straight after working out. I think if someone is generally a clean person, they won't whiff that much anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Same. I was scared to admit it though 😂 I often dont have a bath until later in the evening either.
Dont get me wrong, she’s genuinely v unhygienic but the pearl clutching on this thread is unreal at times. We’ve all popped to the shop after a workout, mainly to get something to eat for dinner whilst we wash when we get home.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The only thing that really gives me the “ick” is exercising with make up on because I know it must be so uncomfortable!

Sometime this thread really does make me question my own hygiene haha. I wash my hair twice a week on average, wear the same pjs more than one night running and will admit to scraping my hair up rather than washing it on more than one occasion 😂

I’d nip into the shop on the way home from a gym session, and I’d happily do a food shop then pick up a chippy if I wanted one.

I must be a right minger in some peoples minds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Sometime this thread really does make me question my own hygiene haha. I wash my hair twice a week on average, wear the same pjs more than one night running and will admit to scraping my hair up rather than washing it on more than one occasion 😂

I’d nip into the shop on the way home from a gym session, and I’d happily do a food shop then pick up a chippy if I wanted one.

You and me both 🙌😂

Reactions: 11

I’m with you ! We always get a takeaway after a big food shop. Who can be arsed to cook after working all day and then doing a food shop? No chance !

Reactions: 17

My hair is full of dry shampoo today because I just could not be bothered to wash it 🤣🙈 I’m telling myself I’ll definitely do it tomorrow!

Reactions: 4
I mean, I’ve finished the gym and popped into the supermarket on the way back plenty of times - I don’t think it’s that deep.
Same. Finish my gym class and pop to the supermarket on the way home. From their attire, half the people in there are doing similar.

To be fair i don’t care if Jess pops fo the shops after a workout it’s the fact she works out in full makeup that makes me sick, the fact she lets Darcy lick her sweat. 🤮🤮 People react this way to Jess about everything because we all know how horribly unhygienic she is. May I remind you all of the shower?????? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think the main difference here is, to the people out in public that would have passed jess on the day she went out without showering after a work out etc, she probably didn't smell of sweat nor was she dripping in it, as it was a while after, so the general public would have been none the wiser, just like most of us have done after the gym and then nipped into a shop etc.
But the way this thread gets critical of it is because she PROUDLY broadcasts it on her stories for 97k to see/hear. Which leaves her open to judgement / criticism. If she just got on with it without all the over sharing, we wouldn't know or care aslong as she didn't actually whiff of BO or sweaty arse crack if we passed her in the street!

While I'm on my rant, her latest grid post of her "arse"
Can some one tell her that it's actually her lower back? And her arse stops where the pants stop being eaten???
Your arse doesn't starr at your waist for pity sake 🤪

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I think the main difference here is, to the people out in public that would have passed jess on the day she went out without showering after a work out etc, she probably didn't smell of sweat nor was she dripping in it, as it was a while after, so the general public would have been none the wiser, just like most of us have done after the gym and then nipped into a shop etc.
But the way this thread gets critical of it is because she PROUDLY broadcasts it on her stories for 97k to see/hear. Which leaves her open to judgement / criticism. If she just got on with it without all the over sharing, we wouldn't know or care aslong as she didn't actually whiff of BO or sweaty arse crack if we passed her in the street!

While I'm on my rant, her latest grid post of her "arse"
Can some one tell her that it's actually her lower back? And her arse stops where the pants stop being eaten???
Your arse doesn't starr at your waist for pity sake 🤪
No thank you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.