Jessontheplussize #8 Workouts and dodgy air wrap hair, how many of Hinch's followers are still there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jess just got a shout out from Lorna luxe about makeup application lol this will make her followers go right up

Shes gone up 5k followers in 20 minutes šŸ˜¦šŸ˜¦
To be fair, she owes Jess big time for sending her that Jonā€™s Unreal Gammon dress/monstrosity she was responsible for a while back šŸ¤£

Seriously, this shows up just how incestuous the influencers are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
To be fair, she owes Jess big time for sending her that Jonā€™s Unreal Gammon dress/monstrosity she was responsible for a while back šŸ¤£

Seriously, this shows up just how incestuous the influencers are.
LOL that dress was so bad - Iā€™m almost convinced theyā€™re on a loop now... first mrs hinch and now Lorna? Jess does not fit the lifestyle that mrs hinch and Lorna sell.
Imagine if mrs hinch had seen the stories of the shower cleaning that Jess did šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 4
I'm wondering if she'll quit her job soon and go full time as an influencer

Reactions: 1
But influence who? Sheā€™s not influenced me once to buy anything sheā€™s ever promoted. On the contrary

Reactions: 9
I think if we manage to get back to some normality and she can start going on her nights out again she could go full time as then she has reasons to be getting made up and putting outfits together so the content is easy to make.
At the minute they're having to force content by doing hauls for the aff links. Getting dressed up and putting a full face of make up on to then have to wipe it all off again is not hard work but I imagine it's a pain in the arse. I think part time influencing suits her lifestyle. I cant imagine her bringing in the big bucks if she did go full time Influencer.

I think if we manage to get back to some normality and she can start going on her nights out again she could go full time as then she has reasons to be getting made up and putting outfits together so the content is easy to make.
At the minute they're having to force content by doing hauls for the aff links. Getting dressed up and putting a full face of make up on to then have to wipe it all off again is not hard work but I imagine it's a pain in the arse. I think part time influencing suits her lifestyle. I cant imagine her bringing in the big bucks if she did go full time Influencer.
I agree with this.
I have personally got so lazy during the pandemic. I canā€™t remember the last time I blow dried my hair or even looked at my make up bag!
Though god forbid all the drunken stories we may be subjected to when she is finally allowed freedom šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Has she always worked part-time or did she go part-time specifically because of her ā€œinfluencingā€?

The Jonā€™s Unreal Gammon dress was one of the highlights of my lockdown, I wonā€™t lie. Actually cried with laughter when someone here called it that and to see Jess shimmying around trying to make it work and not look like a cooked ham was hilarious.

I definitely need to get out more, we all do šŸ˜€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
89.8k people just heard how much she hates her husband. Girl, some things are for the group chat!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Oh yeah, letā€™s joke about domestic violence towards our husband! Thatā€™s hilarious....šŸ™„šŸ™„
I appreciate itā€™s light hearted but its not funny especially in the times weā€™re in at the moment.

Reactions: 7
I totally agree - they have zero integrity recommending such a monumental waste of money.

Also it was gifted and as such itā€™s an ad - neither she nor Poppy marked their posts as such.
I feel like the more influencers advertise the less I engage. Like if Jess got sent something and she used it for a while... say a piece of make up and then did a review and said what she thought of it, Iā€™d probs engage and believe what she was saying.

but they just advertise any old crap before they have even used it/ worn it/ eaten it.

them pick me up bosses are just a joke to far šŸ¤£

Reactions: 8
Oh yeah, letā€™s joke about domestic violence towards our husband! Thatā€™s hilarious....šŸ™„šŸ™„
I appreciate itā€™s light hearted but its not funny especially in the times weā€™re in at the moment.
Not defending Jess about this in any way but domestic violence/abuse isn't just hitting someone

Personally, I donā€™t really like jokes about throttling your partner, but thatā€™s just me.

Jess is very lucky and lives a fortunate lifestyle.

Reactions: 6
Sorry off topic but is there a thread for Trina-Louise? I like her but she seems like another one whoā€™s counting down the days til she can quit her real job for YouTube.

Sorry off topic but is there a thread for Trina-Louise? I like her but she seems like another one whoā€™s counting down the days til she can quit her real job for YouTube.
Havenā€™t seen one no, she seems nice but her shape is so bizzare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.