Jessontheplussize #8 Workouts and dodgy air wrap hair, how many of Hinch's followers are still there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that’s unfair. I’m obese (not as big as Jess but still fall in the obese bracket ) and I don’t hate fat people, and I don’t get offended by the comments people make on here regarding weight / lifestyle choices, because it’s true ! I appreciate there are various reasons for people to be overweight but ultimately we are all responsible for our health and can’t keeps making excuses.
What I don’t agree with is BOPO influencers trying to tell people obesity is ok and they should love themselves as they are.

There is a fine line between being kind to yourself and accepting your body / completely ignoring all the very real health issues that come with being obese.

Its exactly the same with people who are underweight. You would never say to a anorexic person, oh it’s ok all your ribs are showing , love yourself as you are..it’s very toxic and a mental condition.If people keep telling them it’s ok they will starve themselves to death rather than get help and guidance.

Regarding food. TBF Jess eats some questionable things, which is my opinion ! ( let’s not talk about #cornbeefgate) I think it is very normal for people to say how does someone eat that or how can you eat that amount ? Christ I have those convos with family and friends about random things we eat. I really don’t think it’s hating on each other because of our weight 🤣
I dont think its unfair. You havent seen any fat phobia on tattle at all?

Reactions: 1
I dont think its unfair. You havent seen any fat phobia on tattle at all?
If you really feel that way and it’s upsetting you I’d suggest leaving tattle. We’re here to talk about Jess and Jess has built her entire career on being fat soooooo.....

Reactions: 3
If you really feel that way and it’s upsetting you I’d suggest leaving tattle. We’re here to talk about Jess and Jess has built her entire career on being fat soooooo.....
If i really feel what way? I didnt say it was upsetting me. I said some people on here hate fat people.

If i really feel what way? I didnt say it was upsetting me. I said some people on here hate fat people.
I think that Jess gives fat people a bad name. She does exactly what most of society think fat people do which is eat and lay about all day. She’s also incredibly lazy and takes NO pride in her appearance unless it’s for a paid post. I’m pretty sure that’s what most people have the problem with on here.

Reactions: 6
I think some of the fat people on this thread need to stop being so sensitive... you do realise you’re fat don’t you? You could change that if you really wanted to?? I am plus size (size 16) and I could easily be a size 12 if I didn’t have naughty food everyday! I’m sorry but I’m sick of fat people getting offended when people call them out on what they are?? Also I’d just like to point out that my best friend is VERY thin (it’s genetics) and the amount of strangers in the street that have made comments about her ‘needing to eat a burger’ is atrocious! So it happens to thin people just as much. You can skate around the issue all you want but Jess’s lifestyle and her eating habits are what gives her her stomach issues. Facts are facts
I have no problem stating I'm fat, I'm just describing my body its not an insult to me but okay 🤷‍♀️ yes she eats rubbish which doesn't help her problems but you can't just put it down to that. Didn't realise we had so many doctors on here

Reactions: 4
She had 2 pick me up boxes the other day, and now they have sent her another one???

Talk about desperate. Like others have said. You could make your own for a fraction of the cost.

Reactions: 5
100% alot of people on here hate fat people.
I have to agree

I think that’s unfair. I’m obese (not as big as Jess but still fall in the obese bracket ) and I don’t hate fat people, and I don’t get offended by the comments people make on here regarding weight / lifestyle choices, because it’s true ! I appreciate there are various reasons for people to be overweight but ultimately we are all responsible for our health and can’t keeps making excuses.
What I don’t agree with is BOPO influencers trying to tell people obesity is ok and they should love themselves as they are.

There is a fine line between being kind to yourself and accepting your body / completely ignoring all the very real health issues that come with being obese.

Its exactly the same with people who are underweight. You would never say to a anorexic person, oh it’s ok all your ribs are showing , love yourself as you are..it’s very toxic and a mental condition.If people keep telling them it’s ok they will starve themselves to death rather than get help and guidance.

Regarding food. TBF Jess eats some questionable things, which is my opinion ! ( let’s not talk about #cornbeefgate) I think it is very normal for people to say how does someone eat that or how can you eat that amount ? Christ I have those convos with family and friends about random things we eat. I really don’t think it’s hating on each other because of our weight 🤣
Its not always a case of just eating too much.I had an ex who was 5'2 ate like a horse and weighed 8 stone.I was 5'6 12-13 stone and ate a fraction of what he did.My weight was caused by medication and he just had a really fast metabolism

Pretty sure moderating done by anyone but a moderator is against Tattle rules
Pretty sure talking about issues that aren’t to do with the influencer is against tattle rules.

Mod edit: All, attempting to moderate is against the rules. Please keep to the topic and enough of the derailing. Either a ignore a user or scroll past.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those pick me up boxes are such tat you can easily get from poundland. I love how she said: so nice of her to send me another one, not needed but appreciated. How about you donate one then Jess? It’s just that kind of tit that ends up at the back of the cupboard to eventually be thrown out after 2 years when you come across it again.

Reactions: 13
Those pick me up boxes are such tat you can easily get from poundland. I love how she said: so nice of her to send me another one, not needed but appreciated. How about you donate one then Jess? It’s just that kind of tit that ends up at the back of the cupboard to eventually be thrown out after 2 years when you come across it again.
I totally agree - they have zero integrity recommending such a monumental waste of money.

Also it was gifted and as such it’s an ad - neither she nor Poppy marked their posts as such.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Boxes full of nice stuff that you can send to friends and family when you can’t see them are a lovely idea but some of these are full of utter tit. Tealights and a few teabags? A motivational quote printed out on a bit of card. £20 please.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Boxes full of nice stuff that you can send to friends and family when you can’t see them are a lovely idea but some of these are full of utter tit. Tealights and a few teabags? A motivational quote printed out on a bit of card. £20 please.
And a bit deceiving the last one she got was with champagne, truffles and some other more expensive stuff but that’s not what you would get if you ordered one. This one was specifically made for Jess to say thanks for sending her so many new customers I’m guessing.
tealights that come in a pack of 6 for a quid and 2 teabags that come in a pack of 60 for £1.50 or so. Such a joke. Who the hell would buy this for £20?

• Heart
And a bit deceiving the last one she got was with champagne, truffles and some other more expensive stuff but that’s not what you would get if you ordered one. This one was specifically made for Jess to say thanks for sending her so many new customers I’m guessing.
tealights that come in a pack of 6 for a quid and 2 teabags that come in a pack of 60 for £1.50 or so. Such a joke. Who the hell would buy this for £20?
I actually can’t believe the price of those pick me up boxes - there’s about £6 worth of stuff in them if that!!! I’m all for making a profit but almost double what you are charging is crazy. I have a similar company but very much lower profit margins - perhaps I’m an idiot? I just wouldn’t feel right charging that kind of money for the stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.