Jessontheplussize #8 Workouts and dodgy air wrap hair, how many of Hinch's followers are still there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also wondering this!
Here you go

• Heart
Reactions: 2
NGL, the ASOS top/inflatable story made me laugh today. I remember finding it funny at the time too 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s deleted it? I wonder why.

I honestly don’t think she’s that funny at all

She's mentioned today about some tummy issues she had yesterday .....

Some green veg and a varied nutritional diet with plenty of homemade decent good and lots of water will sort that out Jessica 🤷

Reactions: 8
She's mentioned today about some tummy issues she had yesterday .....

Some green veg and a varied nutritional diet with plenty of homemade decent good and lots of water will sort that out Jessica 🤷
Possibly but its not always the case,depending what your stomach issues are

Reactions: 4
Possibly but its not always the case,depending what your stomach issues are
Sure but even if she hadn't any issue, her diet is awful, no balance at all. It can't be good for digestion.

She’s got Diverticulitis, she does nothing to help herself
Which I found out mostly happens to middle age or elder people Quite rare on young people.

Last edited:
Sure but even if she hadn't any issue, her diet is awful, no balance at all. It can't be good for digestion.
I agree the way she eats isn't great,my point was its not a one size fits all when eating to accommodate digestive issues,depending on the issues/diagnosis

Reactions: 3
I agree the way she eats isn't great,my point was its not a one size fits all when eating to accommodate digestive issues,depending on the issues/diagnosis
This thread really does point out that some people have a problem with fat people. "Skinny people" can eat whatever they like without being shamed but a fat person eating rubbish then that's a different matter

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This thread really does point out that some people have a problem with fat people. "Skinny people" can eat whatever they like without being shamed but a fat person eating rubbish then that's a different matter
I think most Jess followers are overweight women who followed her for fashion content. And don't worry, a thin person eating rubbish all the time will have her own health problems too.

Reactions: 7
100% alot of people on here hate fat people.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
100% alot of people on here hate fat people.
I think that’s unfair. I’m obese (not as big as Jess but still fall in the obese bracket ) and I don’t hate fat people, and I don’t get offended by the comments people make on here regarding weight / lifestyle choices, because it’s true ! I appreciate there are various reasons for people to be overweight but ultimately we are all responsible for our health and can’t keeps making excuses.
What I don’t agree with is BOPO influencers trying to tell people obesity is ok and they should love themselves as they are.

There is a fine line between being kind to yourself and accepting your body / completely ignoring all the very real health issues that come with being obese.

Its exactly the same with people who are underweight. You would never say to a anorexic person, oh it’s ok all your ribs are showing , love yourself as you are..it’s very toxic and a mental condition.If people keep telling them it’s ok they will starve themselves to death rather than get help and guidance.

Regarding food. TBF Jess eats some questionable things, which is my opinion ! ( let’s not talk about #cornbeefgate) I think it is very normal for people to say how does someone eat that or how can you eat that amount ? Christ I have those convos with family and friends about random things we eat. I really don’t think it’s hating on each other because of our weight 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This isn’t a plus size thread, it’s a thread about a plus size fashion .. what ever she is these days.

I don’t hate fat people at all, so don’t brand everyone the same.

Just because we point out how terrible her diet is doesn’t mean we hate fat people, if she was a size 10 and eat like she does and complains about her bad stomach id still be saying the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This isn’t a plus size thread, it’s a thread about a plus size fashion .. what ever she is these days.

I don’t hate fat people at all, so don’t brand everyone the same.

Just because we point out how terrible her diet is doesn’t mean we hate fat people, if she was a size 10 and eat like she does and complains about her bad stomach id still be saying the same.
This !!!!
I don't hate fat people, I Am one.

And I'd say exactly the same with regard to eating well and drinking water etc to anyone, regardless of their size.

God, it's a known fact that eating properly and remaining dehydrated is good for us, and definitely helps keep things running smoothly , I know myself when I'm doing that I feel good, sleep well and things are much better.

It was merely a comment in response to her insinuating that she needed a tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
God, it's a known fact that eating properly and remaining dehydrated is good for us, and definitely helps keep things running smoothly , I know myself when I'm doing that I feel good, sleep well and things are much better.
I mean you would think that however after surgery a few years ago 80% of the time when I eat healthy foods I have bowel issues. It works for you, good I'm pleased! But just because it works for you, doesn't mean it will work for everyone.

I think some of the fat people on this thread need to stop being so sensitive... you do realise you’re fat don’t you? You could change that if you really wanted to?? I am plus size (size 16) and I could easily be a size 12 if I didn’t have naughty food everyday! I’m sorry but I’m sick of fat people getting offended when people call them out on what they are?? Also I’d just like to point out that my best friend is VERY thin (it’s genetics) and the amount of strangers in the street that have made comments about her ‘needing to eat a burger’ is atrocious! So it happens to thin people just as much. You can skate around the issue all you want but Jess’s lifestyle and her eating habits are what gives her her stomach issues. Facts are facts

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.