Jessontheplussize #8 Workouts and dodgy air wrap hair, how many of Hinch's followers are still there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Jess gets it right she looks lovely.

but my god how many gifts clothes does she have! She cannot wear all of it !

You would think she would do a give away or something but my guess it all goes on depop!

Reactions: 5
I thought it was very good, would have taken ages and I loved the concept. Very hopeful 😊
I feel bad now. I live up the road from her and we drink in the same places . Black horse low fell! I like her so I find these things a bit desperate.

We also shop in the same lidl we live in a small place 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The clothes were pretty nice but if there’s any bit of room in anything, she says she could have sized down. That jumper with the shirt tail under it was a good fit. Not entirely sure why she wants everything skintight and unflattering

Reactions: 11
The clothes were pretty nice but if there’s any bit of room in anything, she says she could have sized down. That jumper with the shirt tail under it was a good fit. Not entirely sure why she wants everything skintight and unflattering
Yes, I agree, and on the whole things look way more flattering when they're the right size 😉

Reactions: 6
I just don’t get how she can say everything is true to size, when one minute she’s wearing a 24 that’s ‘true to size’, the next it’s a 26/28 that’s ‘true to size’.......they can’t all be true to size, one of them is either a big 24, or a small 26/28!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I thought some of the clothes looked really well on her. Actually out of all the #ads #gifted #prsample stuff she does, I think she always looks best in Yours Clothing.
What pisses me off though is that out of all the ASOS hauls she does, she never buys anything from Yours even though they’re available to buy through ASOS/Klarna.
It feels very deceitful of her to preach about how amazing the stuff is but she’d never actually use her own cash for them!

Reactions: 10
I thought some of the clothes looked really well on her. Actually out of all the #ads #gifted #prsample stuff she does, I think she always looks best in Yours Clothing.
What pisses me off though is that out of all the ASOS hauls she does, she never buys anything from Yours even though they’re available to buy through ASOS/Klarna.
It feels very deceitful of her to preach about how amazing the stuff is but she’d never actually use her own cash for them!
Exactly!

yours clothing is really nice in bits but it’s off putting that they get given a tonne of outfits free. You go on the website these items are sold out but and quite expensive. 3 dresses are around £95+ 😩

Honestly they get the most bloody boring choices from gousto 😂😂 how hard is it to make a spag bol or a cottage pie?? I can understand the adventurous bits and the different recipes to make you try some new things. But honestly, 2 proper basic meals and fish and chips which is literally chopped potato’s and a piece of fish with some breadcrumbs on top man

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly they get the most bloody boring choices from gousto 😂😂 how hard is it to make a spag bol or a cottage pie?? I can understand the adventurous bits and the different recipes to make you try some new things. But honestly, 2 proper basic meals and fish and chips which is literally chopped potato’s and a piece of fish with some breadcrumbs on top man
There are so many beautiful options on Gousto too - we never have the standard stuff we can cook for ourselves, we go for the things we don’t have ingredients for so we can try before we buy!

Reactions: 4
It’s basically free for her though isn’t it. She does the code thing so she gets all the credits from others joining. So I bet she doesn’t pay, or pays a tiny amount

Ugh Jess lately is really getting on my tits, first of all she’s obviously a size 26/28 so WHY is she so indenial about it?! She’s constantly trying to squeeze herself into things which are obviously tight and when things actually fit her they’re “true to size could size down” also I don’t get the gousto hype at all the meals they have are so easy to make yourself and would probably be cheaper too. Jess is just unbelievably lazy so I guess she likes having the ingredients given to her automatically

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.