Jessontheplussize #8 Workouts and dodgy air wrap hair, how many of Hinch's followers are still there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t seen one no, she seems nice but her shape is so bizzare
I seem to like them when they start out .,, Trina,Sophie ,Harry etc .. Then I just go off them when their being genuine wears off ( can’t think of the word)

Reactions: 6
I seem to like them when they start out .,, Trina,Sophie ,Harry etc .. Then I just go off them when their being genuine wears off ( can’t think of the word)
Same loved them all at the start! Well not so much Trina I’ve never bothered with her much.

Omg, Jess has more sweets gifted again!?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Just as i thought. She reached out to all these companies to see if her codes are still working and low and behold, there’s a new pr package being dropped off. Mission accomplished Jess. Well done. You got what you wanted

Reactions: 9
Just as i thought. She reached out to all these companies to see if her codes are still working and low and behold, there’s a new pr package being dropped off. Mission accomplished Jess. Well done. You got what you wanted
Jess is absolutely notorious for doing this... I also noticed that when she had the influx of new followers she was very quick to share all of her discount codes again in her stories... her greed is showing big time

Reactions: 8
This inthestyle “haul” has annoyed me. One story that mentioned this stuff was gifted and then a squillion stories afterwards showing the clothes AND subsequent affiliate links to each item.

SURELY every story should be clear that the items were gifted!? It’s just shady

100% - it’s almost like you can see the pound signs in their eyes after a while.

Reactions: 5
How has Jess got away with threatening violence to her husband yet when Brummymummy did the same she got ripped to shreds over it.

Possibly but its not always the case,depending what your stomach issues are
The condition she has, Diverticulitis is made worse by greasy heavy foods and by being obese. Jess doesn’t eat healthy at all. She binges on high sugar foods and doesn’t watch what she eats ! im a fellow fat girl myself and i dont get offended when people say it’s unhealthy or that it’s why she’s ill, majority of the time being fat does cause health issues. It’s not “fatphobia“ to say that. It’s merely saying the obvious in my opinion. Jess has a VERY unhealthy lifestyle, her stomach issues are caused by her being overweight and her eating choices 100%

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The condition she has, Diverticulitis is made worse by greasy heavy foods and by being obese. Jess doesn’t eat healthy at all. She binges on high sugar foods and doesn’t watch what she eats ! im a fellow fat girl myself and i dont get offended when people say it’s unhealthy or that it’s why she’s ill, majority of the time being fat does cause health issues. It’s not “fatphobia“ to say that. It’s merely saying the obvious in my opinion. Jess has a VERY unhealthy lifestyle, her stomach issues are caused by her being overweight and her eating choices 100%
I wasn't defending Jess's diet.The original comment I responded to stated home cooked meals would help her condition and my point was its not the case for all digestive issues as home cooked meals can be unhealthy too.Also diverticulitis can be made worse by greasy foods not caused by

Reactions: 1
I wasn't defending Jess's diet.The original comment I responded to stated home cooked meals would help her condition and my point was its not the case for all digestive issues as home cooked meals can be unhealthy too.Also diverticulitis can be made worse by greasy foods not caused by
That’s what I said

I honestly think these companies should stop gifting stuff and say pay for an item you like (even if it is slightly discounted ) and I’ll donate the money to charity of your choice for the advertisement.

if the influencers true intentions is to bring good products to their followers and isn’t motivated by free stuff and money ! They would do it.

I think it will speak volumes ....

Reactions: 11
Ridiculous amount of gifted clothing.
Sick of it. Sick of brands just given away shite all the time. Nothing in stock for people who pay the full price for things.

Jess must have a loft full.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I thought she liked nice in tonight’s haul to be fair , but she really must own thousands of clothes .

Reactions: 10
Ridiculous amount of gifted clothing.
Sick of it. Sick of brands just given away shite all the time. Nothing in stock for people who pay the full price for things.

Jess must have a loft full.
I wholeheartedly agree. She gets paid to promote all of it, and then sells it on to her deluded 'fans' at inflated prices. The whole thing needs to die and all it inspires me to do is avoid the company she's advertising like the plague. None of these influencers seem to care about the appalling impact this has on the environment either.

Her hauls are so repetitive now. We could have a drinking game for whenever she says something is true to size when it's not; 'size up' or 'size down', stretches the item out at the waist, and the one which makes me groan more than anything, when she puts on that fecking belt whenever she wears a dress. Zzzz.

Nothing was awful (for a change), but nothing was stunning either. Meh all round.

Reactions: 10
Does she honestly think her life will return to normal? We will be back in lockdown by the summer because of the idiots who will break it all before

Boris will always go back on his word just like Christmas

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.