Jessontheplussize #8 Workouts and dodgy air wrap hair, how many of Hinch's followers are still there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god seeing those stories of her hungover after a 3am drink sesh in her house really has me encouraged to remain drink free at the moment. Gosh she looks rotten, clearly heavy drinking sesssions are taking a toll on her. I couldn’t give a shite if I was called a bore 😂
Good thing she’s been sent more Of those over priced pick me up boxes for free since she’ll be reeling in Her comedown later

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I always find when Jess is drunk that she acts up to it. I can’t explain it because she was obviously drunk but it’s like she tries to make out she’s even more drunk than she actually is, like teenagers do when they first start drinking

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I always find when Jess is drunk that she acts up to it. I can’t explain it because she was obviously drunk but it’s like she tries to make out she’s even more drunk than she actually is, like teenagers do when they first start drinking
I know when I'm drunk unlocking my phone is a challenge let alone holding it and filming myself! She seems to manage well considering how " off her tits" she says she is !

Reactions: 8
Who films oneself drunk (especially at home when there is no party) anyway? Put the telephone down and just enjoy the time.

Or when someone is secretly given alcohol free beer but they act drunk because they are convinced they are drunk,due the amount they have had to drink

• Haha
Or when someone is secretly given alcohol free beer but they act drunk because they are convinced they are drunk,due the amount they have had to drink
That was us as kids with cidona , we used to be convinced we were drunk as skunks after a glass 🙈 falling around and slurring our words and all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know when I'm drunk unlocking my phone is a challenge let alone holding it and filming myself! She seems to manage well considering how " off her tits" she says she is !
me too, I text with one eye closed and one open and then it’s a load of gibberish!

I was wondering did she a really get that leathered off a bottle of Prosecco and rose?
I know when I was Jess’ size i sometimes struggled to get drunk and I drink vodka!

Reactions: 3
me too, I text with one eye closed and one open and then it’s a load of gibberish!

I was wondering did she a really get that leathered off a bottle of Prosecco and rose?
I know when I was Jess’ size i sometimes struggled to get drunk and I drink vodka!
See I’m not much of a drinker and I’d be hammered on one bottle of either. I am a fattie but I don’t drink much. Couple of drinks and I’m drunk. However she drinks quite a bit though 🤷🏻‍♀️

This has really annoyed me. I started to distrust Jess’ intentions with all the swipe up’s , but bigging this item up has shown how dishonest she is. That outfit is not flattering and looks too big and uncomfortable.

it shows she is all about the money etc.

👎🏻

Is it a dress? I thought is was a dressing gown 😳
I thought it was a dressing gown as well 😂

Reactions: 2
I think her heavy drinking is the reason she looks so aged and rough!

Reactions: 2
And true to form, her hair, make up brushes and beauty blender weren't cleaned before filming her makeup tutorial and looked grim 🤢

Reactions: 1
Also in true Jess form she has no idea what suits here or how to do things so just takes advice off a 17 year old on tiktok

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly, who is taking make up advice from her. She looks like she’s in drag. 🤡 that’s way too heavy.

Also, I really didn’t need to know about Darcy’s anal glands. Some things you can keep to yourself Jess.

• Haha
Honestly, who is taking make up advice from her. She looks like she’s in drag. 🤡 that’s way too heavy.
I mean I guess she needs quite good coverage but she was just trowelling layer upon layer on and then jabbed it right into her skin with that scruffy brush 😳 It was making me feel a bit uncomfortable tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That video only shows exactly why she would have been better sticking with her bare minerals gifted stuff and figured out how to use it 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I would just want to wipe all that shite straight off my face again, it looks so thick & heavy! That beauty blender looks boggin as well 🤢

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.