Jessontheplussize #8 Workouts and dodgy air wrap hair, how many of Hinch's followers are still there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t mind the makeup tutorial to be honest and my background is makeup. I wasn’t a fan of the lipstick though

Reactions: 4
I wish she would burn those awful headbands.Jeezes they look idiotic

Reactions: 7
It doesn’t matter what Jess does, she always just looks like milli in drag to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those pick-me-up boxes are a bleeping rip off. No one minds a bit of a mark up for the nice packaging and the idea but the actual contents are beyond tit. How do these people get away with it?
I know it’s silly you could make your own for a fraction of the price with stuff you actually like 😂

I started making my own chocolate bouquets after seeing the price people were selling them for 40+ quid for about a fivers worth of chocolate - beating in mind you can get most chocolate in multipacks for a pound in most shops.

A 10 pack of flower bouquet boxes , foam and wooden sticks from eBay was less than a tenner.

And anytime I’m stuck for a gift I buy a tenners worth of chocolate and make my own 🤷🏽‍♀️

I’m all for supporting small business if it is unique etc. But when they are taking the piss with the profit margin, they can F right off.

I have to say Jess is looking slimmer in the face, I defo think she is working on her diet behind the scenes. Or am I just imagining things 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I know it’s silly you could make your own for a fraction of the price with stuff you actually like 😂

I started making my own chocolate bouquets after seeing the price people were selling them for 40+ quid for about a fivers worth of chocolate - beating in mind you can get most chocolate in multipacks for a pound in most shops.

A 10 pack of flower bouquet boxes , foam and wooden sticks from eBay was less than a tenner.

And anytime I’m stuck for a gift I buy a tenners worth of chocolate and make my own 🤷🏽‍♀️

I’m all for supporting small business if it is unique etc. But when they are taking the piss with the profit margin, they can F right off.

I have to say Jess is looking slimmer in the face, I defo think she is working on her diet behind the scenes. Or am I just imagining things 🤣
You’re imagining things literally 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That Donald Stanley dress just makes her look even bigger than she is. I don’t get the love for it.

There is ‘no love’ it’s called taking the money and putting the dress on no matter how ridiculous it looks = influencing 🤣
I think In their heads they tell themselves that even if they don’t like it, someone will and they are doing their public duty by showing it off.

Thats how they try to justify their greediness for freebies they don’t even like or need.

Reactions: 4
I think In their heads they tell themselves that even if they don’t like it, someone will and they are doing their public duty by showing it off.

Thats how they try to justify their greediness for freebies they don’t even like or need.
It's the faux " oh I love it, thank you soo much " that gets my goat ! She clearly does not love it and would not be seen dead outside of the house in half of what she shows on her stories...was very telling that she didn't do a reel on the purple sumo outfit and I bet one of those boxes of tat she constantly flogs that Milli said wtf are you wearing to her !

One day one of these so called influencers might actually be honest even to say " wtf have they sent me !"

Reactions: 3
It's the faux " oh I love it, thank you soo much " that gets my goat ! She clearly does not love it and would not be seen dead outside of the house in half of what she shows on her stories...was very telling that she didn't do a reel on the purple sumo outfit and I bet one of those boxes of tat she constantly flogs that Milli said wtf are you wearing to her !

One day one of these so called influencers might actually be honest even to say " wtf have they sent me !"
If they did that then we would call them a bunch of ungrateful wankers 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.