Jessontheplussize #8 Workouts and dodgy air wrap hair, how many of Hinch's followers are still there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God must just be me then that thinks she looks like she’s put her head in a duvet cover and tied it at the waist !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh no that dress is lush!! I wonder if it’s for a fastening at the front? I love the contrasting material so lovely and much more flattering that Poppy’s

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It'd be lovely for a wedding but I just think atm what is the point?! I understand them gifting her loungewear (even if it is like someone skinned tinky winky alive) but no one is going anywhere so like she said herself she's going to hang it in her wardrobe and put on her pyjamas and no doubt we won't see it again until she's having a wardrobe clear out 'haul'

I'm not sure about the contrasting prints but it looks really good for her

Reactions: 3
The actual print I’m not fanatical on but the dress style is an absolute winner on her. She looks great in wrap / kimono dresses.

I’m not a fan of it either, reminds me of an duvet! But each to their own! I will say it’s a bloody better look than the horrif loungewear she had on yesterday

Reactions: 5
She suits a wrap. But the polka dot print isn’t that great. For the price you’d pay anyone can pick something up via anywhere else lol

Reactions: 4
89F2F907-2A67-47E2-9963-604F752AC850.png
18202002-2D3B-4226-BCE0-6699D7EFFE8F.png

Really don’t like her thick make up... it does her absolutely no favours. Just a light foundation would do her wonders, but every time she absolutely cakes herself in full coverage and IMO just highlights all her skin problems

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
God must just be me then that thinks she looks like she’s put her head in a duvet cover and tied it at the waist !
Not just you 🙋🏻‍♀️🤣 I think it looks like a cheap dressing gown. I'd still take that over the lounge suit though. That thing is offensive, especially for £140 + P&P! Safe to say I'll be actively giving DS a wide berth off the back of this, though admittedly I've been dubious since they sent Jess that weird summer trouser outfit a year or two back (though she herself looks lovely in this pic)...

Attachments

Isn’t that DS meant to be made to measure clothing? I only skipped through the stuff but it means surely she gave the measurements for that loungewear she got the other day 🙈 unless I’m imagining that?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not just you 🙋🏻‍♀️🤣 I think it looks like a cheap dressing gown. I'd still take that over the lounge suit though. That thing is offensive, especially for £140 + P&P! Safe to say I'll be actively giving DS a wide berth off the back of this, though admittedly I've been dubious since they sent Jess that weird summer trouser outfit a year or two back (though she herself looks lovely in this pic)...
she does look nice in that photo but have we ever seen her wear that out?! Honestly think half the things these plus size bloggers rave about and think ‘is a bit of me’ 🙄 etc etc they wouldn’t actually wear outside in public so it’s all bullshit. Poppy Adams is the same, posts acting like she feels and looks fire but you know she ain’t leaving the house in no crop top.

Erm. Surely Donald Stanley is taking the piss with this? This is the most shapeless, frumpy thing ive ever had the misfortune of laying my eyes on! It’s like an off-cut of something else? My god. Jess needs to get some integrity and start only advertising things she genuinely likes. You can tell her whole advertisement for the brand was so forced. She’s such a huge sellout now she used to be so real and now she’s just like the rest of them. This “lounge suit” is more like a “beached whale suit”
View attachment 444351
This has really annoyed me. I started to distrust Jess’ intentions with all the swipe up’s , but bigging this item up has shown how dishonest she is. That outfit is not flattering and looks too big and uncomfortable.

it shows she is all about the money etc.

👎🏻

The DS dress is stunning on Jess
Is it a dress? I thought is was a dressing gown 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Anyone else hate when Jess tries to pose like a model or act sexy? It’s just NOT her I’m sorry. Some girls can not pull off every look and that’s completely okay! That thick makeup looks horrible

Reactions: 12
This has really annoyed me. I started to distrust Jess’ intentions with all the swipe up’s , but bigging this item up has shown how dishonest she is. That outfit is not flattering and looks too big and uncomfortable.

it shows she is all about the money etc.

👎🏻

Is it a dress? I thought is was a dressing gown 😳
I thought it was a dressing gown too!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I swear she gets one of these picm me up boxes every week?! And once she's done her video we never see them again shes probably got all the random tit just cluttering up her house

Reactions: 11
I swear she gets one of these picm me up boxes every week?! And once she's done her video we never see them again shes probably got all the random tit just cluttering up her house
You can hear in her own voice she thinks they are a load of tit! Load of B&M items and some cheap tea lights - I’d be highly disappointed if I had one.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those pick-me-up boxes are a bleeping rip off. No one minds a bit of a mark up for the nice packaging and the idea but the actual contents are beyond tit. How do these people get away with it?

That's the thing though is this person sending them to jess a lot as jess brings in loads of customers or does she just keep sending jess them cause she's getting so few customers she's trying to generate custom to keep it going.
I say the latter sounds more likely.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.