Jessontheplussize #8 Workouts and dodgy air wrap hair, how many of Hinch's followers are still there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't look much better on the model tbh.
Absolutely horrible! And £145 ! What a joke !

Pandemic...mass unemployment...honestly Jess needs to read the room better too and start showing some integrity where some of these brands are concerned!

She's not added it to her grid yet ...I'm sure someone will comment on the price of it..

Reactions: 8
£145 to look like an offcut of fabric my god that’s ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 14
£145. Thats a joke. I could almost get on board with the kimono style dressing gown dresses but they have embarrassed themselves with that.

Reactions: 8
I unfortunately fell in the Donald Stanley trap a year ago. Bought a wrap dress. Material looked fab in pictures but my god when it arrived ..... brutal .... and the dress “design” itself left a lot to be desired. Literally just a huge piece of material with a belt. It’s been in the box it arrived in at the bottom of my wardrobe since the day I got it.
As for the lounge wear. Honestly, who would be paying £145 for that?! Much better plus size stuff on the like of Shein for a fraction of the price. I’m all for supporting small businesses but this is one I can’t recommend.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I unfortunately fell in the Donald Stanley trap a year ago. Bought a wrap dress. Material looked fab in pictures but my god when it arrived ..... brutal .... and the dress “design” itself left a lot to be desired. Literally just a huge piece of material with a belt. It’s been in the box it arrived in at the bottom of my wardrobe since the day I got it.
As for the lounge wear. Honestly, who would be paying £145 for that?! Much better plus size stuff on the like of Shein for a fraction of the price. I’m all for supporting small businesses but this is one I can’t recommend.
Idk if any of you follow the poppy Adams thread but she was also given a DS pr sample and hers definitely didn’t look as bad as Jess’ but you can tell it’s just a shapeless piece of fabric and does absolutely nothing for anyone!!! It’s absurd that they’re allowed to charge so much for such disappointing pieces of clothing. I cannot get over Jess’ one though it genuinely makes her look even more like a sumo wrestler and it makes me burst out laughing😂😂😂 can imagine her wrestling milli over not getting enough tea

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lmao I agree about the sumo comparison. It’s what every fat girl dreads - looking like this! Someone said when Jess pretends like she likes horrid gifted clothes, it destroys her integrity and that is so true.

NO self respecting fat gal would be seen dead in this!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lmao I agree about the sumo comparison. It’s what every day girl dreads - looking like this! Someone said when Jess pretends like she likes horrid gifted clothes, it destroys her integrity and that is so true.

NO self respecting fat gal would be seen dead in this!!!!
Exactly! And I wonder if she will address the price of it too ...no way she would pay £145 for it! No way

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I could totally image the comfort and softness level of wearing that loungewear, like it radiates softness in Jess' stories. But, it looks hideous, nothing to do with being fat, imo it would look awful on anyone! I would totally wear it but would have to live conpletely on my own and not catch a glimpse of myself 😂
And £145! Just no.
I think that fabric would make a beautiful dressing gown or blanket.

Reactions: 4
Why didn't you send it back?

I could totally image the comfort and softness level of wearing that loungewear, like it radiates softness in Jess' stories. But, it looks hideous, nothing to do with being fat, imo it would look awful on anyone! I would totally wear it but would have to live conpletely on my own and not catch a glimpse of myself 😂
And £145! Just no.
I think that fabric would make a beautiful dressing gown or blanket.
I'd rather go naked under a real blanket🤣 certainly more comfortable than this thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What confuses me is that their stuff is handmade to order so they could have used her measurements and made it fit perfectly and created a really nice lounge wear 2 piece. Its as if she's sent her measurements and they've gone ''oh no hun better add a few extra inches'' and they've dropped a bollock with it looking like that on her

I mean...£145 for that sumo suit?! They've honestly lost their heads 😳

Had to edit to post this monstrosity. I reckon a family of 4 will be sitting on her for a picnic in the local park if she left the house looking like that. Looks like my nan's tablecloth
I just choked on my brew reading that .... £145!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Btw I know she’s joking about but it proper annoys me when she’s like “it’s not even a tanned one, wish it was a brownie” milli at least thought of her🤷🏻‍♀️ I mean she jokes about it but she defo gives off an ungrateful vibe. If she’s so disappointed why doesn’t she go do a food shop? She lays there and moans instead. Also I’m assuming because she said she did weight training and didn’t sweat much the dirty cow didn’t wash... she is so so so dirty

Reactions: 6
Such a shame she can’t be honest purely cause it’s gifted. it looks horrible on her.

That’s the thing it’s horrid yes it may be comfy but you’ve got to be very comfortable yourself to wear it - if you wear it out as it’s defo the item of clothing someone or people would look at. Not that anyone should but there’s plenty people who are like that.
Anyway had she said this is very expensive and said herself it’s not necessarily looks wise the nicest but is extremely comfortable to wear in the house or even maybe travelling in. I might have given her a little for actually been honest.

but she’s made no mention about the fitting. And we know how Jess LOVES to size down cough wear the wrong smaller size cough. So yeah big sell out and any of those followers who think otherwise wool pulled right over their eyes!

The DS dress is stunning on Jess
I actually thought it looked really nice too!
Yesterday in the sumo suit I was thinking how awful it/she looked, not 1 thing flattering about it. Made her look 2ft tall and 10ft wide ..... and just like that she looks slimmer, taller and actually really lovely I thought.

Just proves what a difference correctly fitting styled clothes can make.
Need to do a side by side comparison 🤔

Reactions: 1
It is beautiful and it does suit her but I still do think it looks more like a super fancy dressing gown and definitely not worth the money

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.