Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
She’s an absolute pig.
She’s not depressed, not everyone has to be labelled as depressed rather than she’s a fucking filthy animal and I think her lack of hygiene is disgusting.

i own a lot of fabletics stuff, the leggings are great but they are compression and tight and you do smell after taking them off, they don’t wick sweat away great so I can’t imagine what she smells like today.

Reactions: 10
I find it really strange that she is advertising the Karen Millen plus range but doesn't appear to have any of the clothes, well she certainly hasn't shown any of them in a haul! It's definitely#Ad though so must be getting something from the deal!🤷🏻‍♀️
She gets the swipe up that’s all! She doesn’t shop there or she would tell us. She is only sharing it for the link and making money

• Angry

HereForLOLS

Chatty Member
I can’t understand how she can advertise Karen millen when she can’t even fit it any of it???
Plus she’s not really a good advert for 95% of the stuff she’s trying to shill - the few times she looks good is when it appears like they’ve styled her.

instamumsaredaft

Chatty Member
Omg horrific. The nude dress looked awful. Not funny but very sad. Only thing I like was the blue pjs at the start and floaty flower dress. How on earth she is an influencer i dont know

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
Says a lot when Poppy comments that, it’s absolutely ridiculous. The funny thing is she probably doesn’t even mean it. Shows how fake that friendship is! Look at all the strangers actsully telling her the truth. She looks like a pork sausage
93C1F2A2-3475-48B7-9387-89D1847C387C.jpeg

GossBoss

VIP Member
This dress looks about 3 sizes too small. She’s so in-denial about her size ..! It’s so sad to see
TView attachment 320545
Why would you even order a dress of this style and colour at that size anyway 🤷
It's never going to look stylish, not in any size above a 20 - this is just my opinion, there's probably plenty of people who can and do carry it off but it's a no from me

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
All that extra gifted food. Fecking hell no wonder she’s ill. her poor stomach having to process all the shite she eats day in and day out and I think we know unless she gives it all to family she’ll be eating it with milli with the rest of the stuff she’s already made on top.

I’m getting pretty sick of her now. Only promotes the small businesses for free shit.

JSquared

VIP Member
Nice to see them down the coast and out the house! Props to them cause its freezing up here.

She looks nice too!
Just came on to say this. She’s got herself dressed up a little bit, getting some fresh air, good on her! It’s hard to get motivated when you’ve been stuck in a rut for so long. But they both look happy to be out, especially little Darcy too bless her

HereForLOLS

Chatty Member
The state of what she’s been eating, not surprised she feels ill. She’s basically self-harming by not eating well and looking after herself

Juicylucy

So either she’s really a size 30, or the sizing is so bad that no one could get away with ordering their actual size, in which case that just seems like bad advertising to me and would put me off buying 🤔

Sundevil77

Chatty Member
That dress is just awful. Its length and cut is crazy... the arms are bizarre. Its just the strangest material too....ugly.

Poppy is so phony even suggesting it's nice