Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sorry but she looks so sweaty on the videos on her feed - all I can think of is the smell of sweat mixed in with whatever tan she’s put on being transferred to the clothes she’ll be sending back

Reactions: 10

Furnessian

VIP Member
You need to wash your arse and minge (and everywhere else) every day and put clean clothes. No one says dress up and put on a full face of make up, clean pyjamas and a clean face are fine. Then you can slob about as much as you like.

I hope Jess is ok but not washing is a sure sign of something being wrong

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
Tbh I’ve noticed lately for some time actually that she doesn’t seem like herself at all. I remember when I first started following Jess she was so full of life and so passionate about everything! Now she seems so downtrodden and it’s like her light has gone out. She hasn’t seemed herself for ages. Maybe this is a sign she is depressed, remember there are different degrees of depression no one is depressed in the same way. She seems so unhappy. Like you know when someone “acts” happy and isn’t really happy inside, that’s how it seems to me

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
She has hidden it from her feed but left it in the reels, obviously embarrassed to see the comments but had to keep it because ‘ad’ because ‘money’ because ‘such influencer’

• Wow

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
Soooo the glossy box advent calendar....that she really really wanted and bitched about because they hadn't delivered it quickly is still not been opened...weirdly i don't find it funny when she laughs it off and says oh I'll do it later..to me it just confirms what I already thought and that she is a person that has no idea about what something truly special is because she gets soo much given to her for free ...things that are wow have become meaningless!

I feel sorry for her ...where is the pleasure and excitement and joy ? .....Very sad
Tbh Jess seems like a very petty bitchy person, she has shown her true colours especially when shortgate happened or the way she said how “the dress is just too big” in response to all the comments to her sausage skin dress. So I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s delaying opening it cause she’s pissed off about the late delivery. Ungrateful cow. ALSO anyone noticed she’s been quiet about that spare advent calendar giveaway?

Jammydodge

VIP Member
She mentioned she has hurt her knee ...no surprises there tbh. The exercises she is attempting to do carrying the weight she is it was bound to happen.

Molly1cat

Chatty Member
She’s too lazy for that she’d rather sort a giveaway out with a brand so they can sort it. Can you really see her trudging to the post office go post out prizes? She’s like a rhino stuck in sludge and can not walk far. It’s motivating me to get healthier watching her because she sounds so out of breath and unhealthy it’s making me feel ill just looking at her.
Rhino stuck in sludge pmsl 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
This weird potato sack top does absolutely nothing for her.. why does she insist on dressing like a 15 year old? Considering it’s paid partnership too I’m pretty sure she’s just making it work so she can get paid. It looks hideous
FD22830D-827A-4A56-B338-10F39AB90A1B.png

Jammydodge

VIP Member
If she is reading here its a bit odd that she is claiming to wash her hair after exercising when every single person that writes here knows that isn't true ! She can go a whole week without washing her hair !

Yeah blatantly did not give that ASOS calendar away 🙄
Yes ! Where was the winner announcement with name etc...she normally makes a big deal of things!

Reactions: 9

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Gosh her face looks swollen and painful.

On a serious note if there shame in sizing up? if they do a larger size in those item. Because if she sized up and the dress wasn’t so tight across her belly it wouldn’t look as bad, just in terms of sizing
In the case of the nude dress, I think she'd need to size up another 2 sizes as it's skin tight and I don't know how the got out if it! 😱 It's no surprise her skin looks awful and her face looks bloated as she's eat a particularly high amount of crap this week, it's embarrassing to see. I really do like Jess, but honestly, she's a heart attack waiting to happen or no time away from being diagnosed with diabetes. 😞

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
The only time Jess makes an effort is when there’s money involved, I agree she looks lobely but it’s so deceptive that 90% of the time she’s looking like a slob unless she’s getting bankrolled. Jess has truly become an ‘influencer’

Also re the grandma wanting one of those hair scrunchies, they’re actually so easy to find, a friend of mine has a few. But you’d think that for someone who compiled a list of hair accessories for her ‘small business’ list she’d look there first but instead she had to mention she’s on the look out now - RE - brands send me a hair scrunchie! 😕

Attachments

Last edited:

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
The dress is a violation but whats really annoyed me is her inability to take "criticism". Shes openly asked for peoples opinions and when she's been told that it's not to peoples taste etc she has to do a passive aggressive story like "I did say that it was too big"! The fact that its too big is the least of its problems...it looks like she's wearing Bubbles fat suit off Little Britain. Awful awful awful!
This is typical jess. It's why I cant get behind the idea shes 'real' or down to earth because she really isnt!. She relies on folk telling her she is the best, looks great etc. She cant take any sort of constructive feedback unless it reflects positively on her. Shes about as fake as they come and this proves shes only doing it for cash. I don't believe in a million years she would pick that herself. Shes an idiot.

So basically have I got this right ?

- Jess goes online orders loads of clothes to do a insta fashion show.
- does loads of swipe ups so her loyal followers are fooled into buying stuff.
- she then returns the whole lot, and cashes in from the swipe ups.
- then some poor honest buggers buy the returned items unbeknown that Jess has used them to earn money and stretched out and sweated in 🤮.

I really think Jess is treading a fine line. Showing followers something she loves and will actually keep and wear is fine but adding swipe ups to items she has no intention of keep is taking the piss.
I think that would be a very accurate summary of what she is doing and does as I find it highly unlikely she has any intention of keeping almost £700 of clothing with the amount of clothes she has already shown in hauls over the last few months. It's very wrong that these so called influencers are allowed to make money off their followers in this way.
Unfortunately yes, this is what many many influencers do. This is how they make their money. She could literally send everything back and still make money at it, the only thing it’s cost her is her time

Lurkaroundyou

The way she presented the small business shout outs was awful, considering how she went on about it and how long it took you’d expect a bit more time and effort put into it, especially if it’s now resulting in her getting sent freebies! Lazy, lazy, lazy.

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Nah she’s definitely not depressed, this is just who Jess is. She has always been extremely lazy and truly she just doesn’t give a shit