Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Wish she would stop buying glossybox/advent calendars etc. They just contain miniatures a lot of the time which doesn’t help her skin flitting from one thing to the next

Reactions: 9

TrulyScrumptious

Im beginning to feel a little uncomfortable watching her now I might have to unfollow it's like watching someone self destruct in front of you. The lack of self care and sheer laziness is absolutely astounding

obviously....

VIP Member
Shop loves cases has given her an advent calendar

What the fuck??

How does that even work, you get 25 different cases to use?? More shit for landfill

• Haha

SamB1991

Sorry, but her hair colour needs a real overhaul. Its about 4 different shades!
I hadn’t even noticed her terrible hair in that post, was so distracted by whatever monstrosity she’s wearing! 😂 but what the hell? Why does she insist on using purple shampoo to actually change the colour of her hair to that! 🙄

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
The outfit would look lovely on someone who wasn’t so large, sorry I hate saying that but just like her mate poppy, Jess has posed that outfit from so high up with angles so as not to show her stomach. Also it’s stretchy and she’s in a size 26.. meaning she’s basically a size 28 down below. Regardless of all that though I’m still disgusted in the carry on about the advent calendar and she couldn’t even be bothered to open it when she got it. She’s such a spoilt little dirty cow

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
She can exercise and eat salad but its meaningless when 90% of the time your sat on your arse and eating sweets by the bucket load. Those dinners are only what she wants folk to see. Shes not that big by eating just that. She would be far better going on 1 or 2 long ish walks a day with that poor dog. I'll applaud her when she stops revelling in the disgusting lack of care she has for herself and stops promoting spending on credit to buy cheap clothes that people dont need! Oh and stops profiteering from crap asos hauls that she sweats her arse off in and sends back. Shes like an overgrown child.

Charliebilly

😴 😴 the constant cycle on this thread of ‘Jess is so unclean’ > ‘I can’t do basic hygiene when I’m depressed’ > ‘it seems like Jess is probably depressed’ is mind numbing!

In the entire 3 or 4 years I’ve followed Jess, from memory, I don’t think she’s even mentioned or implied she’s suffering or has suffered from depression so the constant speculation as to why her hygiene habits are so strange is so boring.
yesssss this!!
can we just stop casually assuming someone has depression??

The way someone behaves doesn’t NEED a reason. She’s just a lazy slob.

Depression is a big thing, and just because she can’t be arsed to wash doesn’t mean she’s depressed.

• Heart

AuntieSocial

This weird potato sack top does absolutely nothing for her.. why does she insist on dressing like a 15 year old? Considering it’s paid partnership too I’m pretty sure she’s just making it work so she can get paid. It looks hideous
View attachment 337707
Everything about that outfit is wrong. The shacket is too short, the cropped top is too small and of course the terrible mom jeans she’s squeezed herself into. She said she doesn’t suit teddy coats but I’m sure it would look better than that monstrosity.

If she was 15 it would be forgivable but a woman in her early 30s should be able to look in the mirror and see that outfit does nothing for her at all, despite what her sheep like followers tell her.

It could even be that Lorna Luxe asked her to delete it coz of the comments. She commented on it and shared it on her stories so she'd had seen them.

• Haha

Chirpy

I think loads of the plus size girls have got this "I'm going to wear this anyway" chip on their shoulder about crop tops... I'm all for wearing what you want but this whole delusion that "society" gives a shit what you wear, plain narcissism, looking a mess just because you can is ridiculous, like wear something that looks nice and get on with your life
100% agree, I see a lot of plus size influencers wearing really unflattering stuff because they think they’re proving some sort of point to ‘society’. In reality hardly anyone gives a shit, they’re just making themselves look stupid for no reason. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with dressing to flatter your shape/size, whatever that may be.

Flobadob

I take it I'm the only one who thought the pants were hideous? 🤣 She looked lovely head to waist and then it all went a bit Pete Tong! Also I thought her hair looked a bit green after her last salon appointment. I think that's why she's battered it with the blue shampoo but now it's the colour of some sort of swamp rainbow 😳

• Haha

Annie65

VIP Member
I can not believe how much she struggles just getting up of the floor. Jeezes Jess

also, 3.5 hrs later after the workout and she’s still in those clothes and not had a shower yet.
standard for Jess

• Sick
  • Sad

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
That dress is absolutely hideous. I dont know what or who she is trying to be but it needs to stop. It's clearly meant to be baggy..... has anyone seen how it looks on the website? So she hasn't seized up anything. Shes in so much denial it's sad.

• Heart

Furnessian

VIP Member
More clothing on order- how much stuff do these influencers need? Apart from anything, there’s nowhere to go at the moment. What a monumental display of greed and waste