Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
I’m really seeing a side of Jess that I never used to see before. The fact that she’s trying to flog this ugly dress proves that she really has no fashion sense or integrity, because if she had both she’d say to the company to send her something else as it looks terrible on her. Because I’ve seen her wear it a few times now it’s like she’s really trying so hard with it. She needs to BURN it🤮 most disgusting dress ever it even looks ugly and makes the size 8 model wearing it on the website look frumpy and shit

Reactions: 11

PinkandTwinkly

I laughed at her adding an oil to her face 🤣🤣 I'm no dermatologist but I'd say more oil is the last thing her skin needs.
Sounds crazy but the best way to balance oily skin is with an oil
Especially if your using acids, and drying cleanser. If you don't add oil your skin can go into overdrive trying to balance itself

Reactions: 10

Chip1984

VIP Member
I'm really struggling to watch her at the moment. The amount of sweet stuff she promotes is gluttonous and sickening. Not to mention the constant close-ups of her manky skin. How any one can be influenced by her is beyond me.

HanHan.

Why would you announce all that she has on social media!? Hurt knee, can’t open advent, will do when I go for a wee, gorging on food all day in pjs (again)... Christ what content!! Why do I do this to myself? Every time I watch her stories she angers me! I need to unfollow but then I’d miss hanging out with you guys! 😂

• Haha

Puddypants

Chatty Member
I'm with you here as well. When you're feeling so low you seriously cannot bothered to do anything, eating properly, cleaning properly, looking after yourself properly, sometimes things do overwhelm you (talking generically not you personally)
Yep totally agree here.Maybe shes depressed maybe she isn't but I don't like people saying there is no excuse to not wash/wash your hair/look after yourself etc.Depression,anxiety and general mental illness can be crippling and often people just cannot face looking after their hygiene or are not even aware it needs to be attended to.I often feel shame by my lack of hygiene but its part of my illness its not a choice

• Heart

Jammydodge

VIP Member
I used to follow the line that if a dress i liked looked flattering on her I'd buy it because if it makes her look good when she doesn't wear proper underwear, I should look good because I do! But then she started buying clothes because they were fashionable not because they would suit her and not buying a size that fit her properly, so it all became a bit pointless
I would say the majority of the hauls recently that she has bought ( then returned!) all the clothes herself have just been a money making exercise. When she is paid by a brand to do a haul it's like she is a different person..she showers, does her hair and makeup and puts decent underwear on, she also styles each outfit...the inconsistencies in this are why people are now questioning her integrity ...

Jammydodge

VIP Member
Wow so much body shaming on this post :(

I get that she doesn't help herself by eating rubbish all the time but there's really no need for some of the things you're saying!

Speaking from personal experience, I lost a lot of weight and developed a binge eating disorder and In return put a lot of weight back on. I'm not one to stick up for her because some things she does really annoys me. However you don't know what goes on behind close doors. Need to just chill 😫
Whilst I agree with some of what you have said, telling people what they can or can't say is against the rules on here.

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
Right. What is it with these big people (bopo accounts) regardless of women or men, not getting clothes that fit them.

Do they really think getting these two sizes too small clothes makes them lucky ‘curvy’ because all I see like that top is some one far to large not getting correct sizing.

for being so bopo you shouldn’t give a shit if your a size 8 in one brand or a size 28 in another. Bit of an extreme example 🤣

They need to fuck off with this clownery of wearing clothes that are busting at the seems it looks Horrendous!!!!

Am I the only one who thinks it’s really weird Jess buys gifts for other people to give her? Like she has bought stuff herself and said that’s what her mum or Milli will give her. Don’t get me wrong I don’t like folk buying me just anything for Xmas, hate presents for the sake of presents. I either ask for something specific or say I don’t want anything, and mean that, don’t buy anything!

Lurkaroundyou

I find the the constant consumerism really nauseating. It’s actually sickening how much money gets spent by these people on things that they literally don’t need. It’s shocking to see how many clothes Jess has, however I will give her her due she does seem to wear *most* of what she likes/keeps at some point, unlike so many others who just haul it and you never see it again despite them saying they love it.

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
I just don’t get the constant need to film yourself eating who wants to see you chew food 🤢 I feel like since she tried the chocolate on camera it’s been non stop!

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
I am absolutely convinced Jess is going to have weight loss surgery very soon hence why she’s shovelling food in like there’s no tomorrow!! I have a sneaking suspicion she’s starting the prep for weight loss surgery soon which is usually 2 weeks or 4 weeks of a shake diet. I find it very odd she’s doing a Christmas dinner when Christmas is weeks away?? I’m convinced she’s having surgery because it’s just not normal the amount of food she’s shovelling in her gob! I could be wrong but I’m in awe at how much she’s eating

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
If I came on here and people were questioning my personal hygiene I’d be mortified. She needs to sort her shit out , she really does.

Jammydodge

VIP Member
They are a couple that have been together a long time and look like they have stopped making the effort to look nice for each other...if my partner never bothered to wash themselves or their hair from one week to the next I'm not sure I would want to have cuddle them let alone anything else !

Instafamous1

VIP Member
All the outfits recently have been from in the style- their clothes are awful, poor quality and look like cheap shite!

• Heart