Jessontheplussize #6 Bakes for 6, coat’s too small, thinks we deserve another crappy haul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These Plus size BOPO influencers are a danger to themselves.

They live in Lala land telling each other they inspiringand should be happy the size they are . It’s just toxic

I mean let’s be honest none of them are truly happy and they are all trapping each other in this false sense of happiness and content by hyping each other up.

wonder what happens when one loses weight .... bet they turn like a pack of wolves.
Well they are renowned for blowing smoke up each other arses ! Some of the comments that get written on the most awful grid posts are nauseating...you would think that as they are ' friends ' they should be able to say mate that dress looks hideous on you?! That's what real friends do yes ?!

Reactions: 6
Maybe she doesn’t sleep in them? I mean to be honest she’s put them on for a photo and may never wear them again 😂 I just said the first part as I have many pjs and I wear them in the evenings and could live in them all day happily but I don’t sleep in them. Only ever sleep naked, can’t stand sleeping in pjs, only ever resort to pjs if I have to such as staying at someone’s house
She did say she slept naked a while ago

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I'm all for being comfortable with yourself and some people are just naturally bigger but you can tell the ones that pretty much stay the same size are just built like that but loads of them are piling it on, rollinwithlindsay another one getting bigger by the day... They need to wake up

Blimey.... 🥴 There's hungry then there's pure greed! 🙄
I actually am finding her so unattractive lately and I used to really love Jess! Her greedy character is so ugly to me. She eats and eats and eats and I know she was like this before too even before she got bigger. She is so passionate about eating I’d say it’s like her hobby😳

Jesus Christ she’s got the appetite of a hippo on raging heat.
A9EBE90C-0C2D-460C-B886-83EC5BD0DA3D.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I actually am finding her so unattractive lately and I used to really love Jess! Her greedy character is so ugly to me. She eats and eats and eats and I know she was like this before too even before she got bigger. She is so passionate about eating I’d say it’s like her hobby😳

Jesus Christ she’s got the appetite of a hippo on raging heat.
View attachment 325137
It's turning me off her, tbh! There's being real and honest, and then there's showing yourself up to be greedy and piggy - neither are nice and endearing qualities! 😑

I really don’t get when they say size up . Does my head in.
Those pajamas look like they fit so I’d say she is a size 30 but in some occasions gets ina. Size 28 or 32.

she needs to stop lying to herself. She is no way a size 24.
This logic so so flawed. PLT is notorious for bad sizing, as is boohoo. I wear size 16 in YoursClothing, size 18 in M&S, size 20 in Primark, but some size 24 stuff from PLT and Boohoo hasn’t fitted me, does that make me a size 26? Just because one item of cheap material has a certain size on it doesn’t make it accurate.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The jammies look decent but they don’t bloody fit. How can you be comfy in bed when there clingy onto her tummy like their about to split,

PLT is notoriously small, but she needs to wake up (couldn’t help myself - sorry) to the fact she is no longer a size 24.
She doesn’t wear pjs to bed apparently

Just seen her memories video it’s quite sad how much they love both ballooned

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
This logic so so flawed. PLT is notorious for bad sizing, as is boohoo. I wear size 16 in YoursClothing, size 18 in M&S, size 20 in Primark, but some size 24 stuff from PLT and Boohoo hasn’t fitted me, does that make me a size 26? Just because one item of cheap material has a certain size on it doesn’t make it accurate.
I think she averages out at size 26 but can wear a 24 or 28 depending on cut and which brand. Her recent haul, the floaty dresses she was wearing a 24 ...that's because those style of dresses come up big ...I'm a size 18 but in floaty dresses I can wear a 14 or 16 ...

she has gotten into a really bad habit of using size up/ down in order to sell the items with no real reason as to why...is it the fabric? The zip? The cut ? ...she never says why.

Reactions: 5
I think she averages out at size 26 but can wear a 24 or 28 depending on cut and which brand. Her recent haul, the floaty dresses she was wearing a 24 ...that's because those style of dresses come up big ...I'm a size 18 but in floaty dresses I can wear a 14 or 16 ...

she has gotten into a really bad habit of using size up/ down in order to sell the items with no real reason as to why...is it the fabric? The zip? The cut ? ...she never says why.
She’s so lazy... I wouldn’t be surprised if she gets millie to wipe her arse for her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I definitely think she’s a 28. It’s only stretchy things she can fit into in a 24 but anything remotely fitted at all she needs a 28, like the cape dress thingy on her last haul. I think this is why she’s struggling to do decent hauls now, she cannot accept it and order decent fitting clothes in the size she needs so it doesn’t inspire anyone watching because she can’t put together decent properly fitted outfits.

Honestly I know that boohoo is SHOCKING for their sizes but I’ve always found PLT to be not TOO a bad, as in maybe it’s a size wrong. Jess is literally not fair off being size 30. She is now at least a size 26 and in non stretch clothes a size 28. You can live in denial about your size when you only wear stretchy leggings or loose flowing dresses but facts are facts

I’m a size 16, flit between 16-18 in most shops depending on how I want to fit and I have size 22 shorts from boohoo that are still tight.
She’s hardly promoting inclusive brands that have accurate sizing for plus size women

I’m a size 14 and I wear a 16 in pretty little thing and to be honest I don’t order from boohoo anymore

I agree, I think she’s probably a size 26 on average also, my point was that just because she’s worn one item of clothing which is size 30 doesn’t actually make her a size 30.

I’m a size 16, flit between 16-18 in most shops depending on how I want to fit and I have size 22 shorts from boohoo that are still tight.
She’s hardly promoting inclusive brands that have accurate sizing for plus size women
Agreed, we already know she has zero integrity.

Reactions: 3
I get that sizing can differ between brands, I sometimes have to buy a size up/down from my usual depending on what I’m buying from where. Although, if I was her I wouldn’t promote a clothing brand if I felt I’d need to advise my audience to buy two sizes up from their usual. It’s not exactly a ringing endorsement of their sizing is it! 🤣

I'm all for being comfortable with yourself and some people are just naturally bigger but you can tell the ones that pretty much stay the same size are just built like that but loads of them are piling it on, rollinwithlindsay another one getting bigger by the day... They need to wake up
I’ve created a thread for Lindsay. I’ve noticed a few people starting to mention her in other plus size influencers threads, so I thought maybe she’s annoying enough of us to justify having her own. 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.