Rollinwithlindsay_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed Lindsay has been mentioned a few times in other plus size influencers threads recently, so I thought it was maybe time she had one of her own.

I believe she has enough followers to be discussed on here, and she does plenty of ads, affiliate links and all the rest of it...

Reactions: 6
She's also posting pictures of herself dressed as a pig while harping on that "society" is mean to her

Soooooo much to say about this fool 😂

Reactions: 1
She’s one of those really militant body positive people who sees ‘fat phobia’ everywhere. All that stuff about those weightloss countdown things in the Range, when she was trying to get all her followers to email them requesting the product be removed. She might not like them, but someone who’s trying to lose weight (god forbid!) might find them a really helpful tool, and who is Lindsay to say that they shouldn’t be able to buy them?

Omg the weightless countdown thing annoyed me so much... Claiming she was the saviour of people with ED, she clearly knows nothing about ED and there are loads of stuff like that out there so people can visualise their weight loss progress, but because it offends Lindsay all of a sudden they need to be taken off the shelves. She's constantly kicking off about something that's frankly perfectly reasonable and then complaining that its "exhausting"

Also I just don't understand the point of her account, if it's sounding off about how everyone should be up her arse for being fat every five minutes then why is she doing af links, gifted clothes etc... If it's meant to be a plus size fashion account I have genuinely never seen such a display of complete tit in my whole life

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s sounding off about ‘fatphobia’ again now, it’s like clock work! 🙄

I’ve been overweight myself, so I know that sometimes people can be unkind and make insensitive comments. But the way she goes on, you’d think she wasn’t able to leave her house without people hurling weight related abuse at her!

Someones put a comment on her picture basically saying if you don't want comments don't dress up as a pig in your underwear and she's making out she's changing the world one pig outfit at a time... bleeping fool

Someones put a comment on her picture basically saying if you don't want comments don't dress up as a pig in your underwear and she's making out she's changing the world one pig outfit at a time... bleeping fool
Changing the world one pig outfit at a time...🤣🤣🤣 That would’ve made a good thread title.

She puts this stuff on knowing she’ll get negative comments, so that she can do her whole ‘fat activist’ thing and start ranting and raving about it.

Reactions: 2
I wouldn't mind the fat activist thing so much, I mean yeah I don't agree but when she starts profiting from AF links it starts to get a bit dodgy cos a lot of these situations she's causing herself to get engagement which she's ultimately profiting from

Oh and thinking people want to buy a sticker with a picture of her in ill fitting underwear or a picture of her to put on their wall 😂

The absolute state she looks on her stories, genuinely don't understand, like fair enough she doesn't have to do a full face of makeup for a story but it's like she uses pictures where she looks as awful as possible

It makes me laugh that she lives with her mom and dad and must have a box of free dildos turn up every other day, her mom probably has to hoover around the massive dildo collection

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s going off about ‘fatphobia’ again on her stories. 🙄 I’m not saying it doesn’t exist, but she makes out like there are people with pitch forks waiting on her front lawn!

Oh hello, just parking my bum here...
I still follow a few plus size accounts, but had to get rid of Lindsay a couple of months back, firstly because of the constant begging for engagement on her posts.
Someone further up used the word ‘militant’ and I agree 100%.

Oh hello, just parking my bum here...
I still follow a few plus size accounts, but had to get rid of Lindsay a couple of months back, firstly because of the constant begging for engagement on her posts.
Someone further up used the word ‘militant’ and I agree 100%.
She's one of the biggest begs out there for engagement, it's just cringe

The latest bout of sounding off is probably trying to get her face in the paper again. I just find it too funny when she does something ridiculous, ends up in every paper, they are blatantly mocking her with a really sarcastic tone and she's on her stories acting like it's great

Begging for engagement again on her latest grid post so she can get more stuff gifted from Yours. How about get your hand in your pocket & pay for clothes like the rest of us have to? 🙄🙄🙄