Jessontheplussize #6 Bakes for 6, coat’s too small, thinks we deserve another crappy haul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was pleasantly surprised by her portion size tonight but equally confused by the rocket type salad that appeared to be no where near dinner

Reactions: 2
I was pleasantly surprised by her portion size tonight but equally confused by the rocket type salad that appeared to be no where near dinner
I was wondering if she was prepping her lunch for tomorrow ?

I do this sometimes even at hope to stop me being lazy and buying convenient food 🤣

Reactions: 1
I was wondering if she was prepping her lunch for tomorrow ?
I wondered that too but in my head she works the start of the week... but i could be totally wrong. I take lunch to work then buy McCoy's out the vending machine... now they accept contactless I'm doomed 🤣

Reactions: 3
I wondered that too but in my head she works the start of the week... but i could be totally wrong. I take lunch to work then buy McCoy's out the vending machine... now they accept contactless I'm doomed 🤣
She's not back to work til Saturday this week ..
She was talking about it being her first time working from home earlier.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if milli wants kids but has decided against it because Jess isn’t keen? Seeing him be all sweet with Darcy makes me think he might be a good dad. Also really proud of Jess for excercising and making a salad

Reactions: 4
Not to stand up for her but I always serve salad in a side bowl. I had a Gousto meal (just to add didn’t use her code) and I prep the salad in a bowl and we grad it from that later.

Reactions: 2
She can exercise and eat salad but its meaningless when 90% of the time your sat on your arse and eating sweets by the bucket load. Those dinners are only what she wants folk to see. Shes not that big by eating just that. She would be far better going on 1 or 2 long ish walks a day with that poor dog. I'll applaud her when she stops revelling in the disgusting lack of care she has for herself and stops promoting spending on credit to buy cheap clothes that people dont need! Oh and stops profiteering from crap asos hauls that she sweats her arse off in and sends back. Shes like an overgrown child.

Reactions: 9
So she’s been shopping again 4 pairs of dr martens when she says herself she only wanted one pair 😡

Reactions: 6
So she’s been shopping again 4 pairs of dr martens when she says herself she only wanted one pair 😡
she’ll be bitterly disappointment to find out she won’t get her hooves in dr martens! When I was 7 stone heavier and 22 stone my foot wouldn’t even go in!

I now own 2 pairs 🤪🤪

Reactions: 11
I'm a size 7 feet but a 26 dress size and docs are actually a bit big on me, depends on how big your ankles/calves are I reckon but I have 7/8 pairs (mixture of boots and shoes) which all fit great.

Reactions: 3
I find the the constant consumerism really nauseating. It’s actually sickening how much money gets spent by these people on things that they literally don’t need. It’s shocking to see how many clothes Jess has, however I will give her her due she does seem to wear *most* of what she likes/keeps at some point, unlike so many others who just haul it and you never see it again despite them saying they love it.

Reactions: 10
she’ll be bitterly disappointment to find out she won’t get her hooves in dr martens! When I was 7 stone heavier and 22 stone my foot wouldn’t even go in!

I now own 2 pairs 🤪🤪
She's " copying " her mate PA who favours them ! I personally think not every one can work a ' chunky ' shoe ...PA looks awful in them but that's because she isn't particularly feminine but maybe they will suit Jess better ...I'm sure we will see soon enough !

Reactions: 4
More clothing on order- how much stuff do these influencers need? Apart from anything, there’s nowhere to go at the moment. What a monumental display of greed and waste

Reactions: 9
More clothing on order- how much stuff do these influencers need? Apart from anything, there’s nowhere to go at the moment. What a monumental display of greed and waste
The North East is going into Tier 3 too, which means no pubs or restaurants open and no household mixing still.

Reactions: 7
Just shows a complete lack of regard or empathy for the people who follow her that could be struggling to feed their families or worrying how they will pay for Christmas due to the virus . These constant posts about ordering clothes and shoes that she doesn't need are grotesque.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.