Jessontheplussize #6 Bakes for 6, coat’s too small, thinks we deserve another crappy haul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to stand up for her but I always serve salad in a side bowl. I had a Gousto meal (just to add didn’t use her code) and I prep the salad in a bowl and we grad it from that later.
I do too sometimes but probably more when sitting down to eat the three of us but they always seem to sit on couch.

Kudos to her for trying, she is clearly working out and trying to eat better. Rome wasn't built in a day and it's good for her

Reactions: 1
I'm sure pretty little thing have gone out of their way to find the worst 'influencers' to gift their PJ's to, I don't rate the brand anyway but all of the ones I've seen look awful

Reactions: 6
I'm sure pretty little thing have gone out of their way to find the worst 'influencers' to gift their PJ's to, I don't rate the brand anyway but all of the ones I've seen look awful
I soo agree with this ...whatlauraloves is another one who is parading similar on her Instagram and looks just as ridiculous...cheap polyester pjs not for me thanks! ....and the cheap towelling robe that she obviously can't do up ! Their sizing is appalling and is probably why everything they sell is cheap
..I also don't shop with them on principle as they are part of the tit show that is boohoo !

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
So either she’s really a size 30, or the sizing is so bad that no one could get away with ordering their actual size, in which case that just seems like bad advertising to me and would put me off buying 🤔

Reactions: 10
So either she’s really a size 30, or the sizing is so bad that no one could get away with ordering their actual size, in which case that just seems like bad advertising to me and would put me off buying 🤔
Renown for awful sizing because stuff is soo cheap ...

Reactions: 3
I saw this and it made me laugh. It fits you jess!! Its not sizing up! It's your size. Stop living in denial.
I really don’t get when they say size up . Does my head in.
Those pajamas look like they fit so I’d say she is a size 30 but in some occasions gets ina. Size 28 or 32.

she needs to stop lying to herself. She is no way a size 24.

Reactions: 4
To be fair she probably is knocking on a size 30... Since lockdown in pretty sure these bopo influencers have been having eating contests, just stumbled across fatgirlfashioninspo whose account I hadn't seen for a while and she's easily double the size, loads of them have piled the weight on like there's no tomorrow so they can tell the internet how much they love themselves

The jammies look decent but they don’t bloody fit. How can you be comfy in bed when there clingy onto her tummy like their about to split,

PLT is notoriously small, but she needs to wake up (couldn’t help myself - sorry) to the fact she is no longer a size 24.

Reactions: 5
To be fair she probably is knocking on a size 30... Since lockdown in pretty sure these bopo influencers have been having eating contests, just stumbled across fatgirlfashioninspo whose account I hadn't seen for a while and she's easily double the size, loads of them have piled the weight on like there's no tomorrow so they can tell the internet how much they love themselves
That will be all the freebie sweets and gusto boxes !

These Plus size BOPO influencers are a danger to themselves.

They live in Lala land telling each other they inspiringand should be happy the size they are . It’s just toxic

I mean let’s be honest none of them are truly happy and they are all trapping each other in this false sense of happiness and content by hyping each other up.

wonder what happens when one loses weight .... bet they turn like a pack of wolves.

Reactions: 8
I saw her the other day and I agree. It’s a shame as I really used to like her so not sure why she’s going down this route.

Last edited:
The jammies look decent but they don’t bloody fit. How can you be comfy in bed when there clingy onto her tummy like their about to split,

PLT is notoriously small, but she needs to wake up (couldn’t help myself - sorry) to the fact she is no longer a size 24.
Maybe she doesn’t sleep in them? I mean to be honest she’s put them on for a photo and may never wear them again 😂 I just said the first part as I have many pjs and I wear them in the evenings and could live in them all day happily but I don’t sleep in them. Only ever sleep naked, can’t stand sleeping in pjs, only ever resort to pjs if I have to such as staying at someone’s house

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.