Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jammydodge

VIP Member
She really doesn't have a hope in hell of eating healthy does she? That whole box of goodies she could easily have passed on to someone else ( after she did the pics) but she said "some" would be passed on ! And now dinner is going to be a calorie laden feast of Italian food ...a whole garlic bread as a starter! ... the word gluttony keeps popping into my head when I see her posts ...such a horrible word but it's starting to seem relevant.

Reactions: 8

SamB1991

I really like that outfit, but not the hairband! And jeezo, she needs to give it a rest with that purple shampoo! What even is that colour? 🙄

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
Sorry, but they were open when first lockdown lifted until this second lockdown started (I live in an area very close to Jess).

In that time, I had my hair cut and coloured twice. So I haven't got a clue what Jess has done to wreck her hair, but it's nothing to do with the closure of salons.
No not to do with hairdresser. She literally washed it after having it done after lockdown 1 with too much purple shampoo. The colour between having it done to a few days after was clear.

the green and purple mid to ends is Jess. I can’t have people claiming any other 🤣

McNuggets

Chatty Member
Same hair washing bollocks 🙄

And yah, the dress looks like ham.

At least people are being honest in the comments for once. Usually they are licking her arse.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
Yeah I got the vibe she was referencing this thread when she kept going on about her oily hair, she’s probably read here but even then I don’t think it would bother her tbh. She’s confidently dirty. Like I said before she probably itches her dirty minge and sniffs her hand. Disgusting behaviour she has no shame even seeing her face makes me sick she genuinely looks so dirty and it makes her look so ugly! 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
That coat is the right size and looks like it fits. Why say “go down a size” when it’s clearly not necessary, unless we are so used to wearing coats that don’t fasten?

Jammydodge

VIP Member
Honestly that small biz shout out shite was only ever about the freebies. It took her forever to do and she did the businesses who have gifted her before first, who subsequently gifted again. And then the small business recommendations which tbh I didn’t even read because I thought it wasn’t very well put together. It was essentially a list of candle companyies, a list of chocolate companies etc etc. If she had actually taken the time to look in to the businesses and properly debut them on her stories then people may have paid more attention.

and now.... the gifted items are rolling in. Shock. These small businesses have to get in touch with her to ask if it’s ok to send something and get her address. I hope to god she hasn’t accepted a gifted candle for nothing
Yes to all this! Was such a blatant disguised beg for freebies. How does she not realise how it's going to be perceived once all the freebies start rolling in ? And her 'list' ...what a waste of time that was...it literally was just a loooong list...no blurb or reviews !

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Darcy was so happy in that walk. She was bouncing with joy. There’s no reason why they can’t go for a walk every afternoon or morning. Of course she has to ruin the walk with eating hot chips 🙄

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
To be fair she probably is knocking on a size 30... Since lockdown in pretty sure these bopo influencers have been having eating contests, just stumbled across fatgirlfashioninspo whose account I hadn't seen for a while and she's easily double the size, loads of them have piled the weight on like there's no tomorrow so they can tell the internet how much they love themselves
These Plus size BOPO influencers are a danger to themselves.

They live in Lala land telling each other they inspiringand should be happy the size they are . It’s just toxic

I mean let’s be honest none of them are truly happy and they are all trapping each other in this false sense of happiness and content by hyping each other up.

wonder what happens when one loses weight .... bet they turn like a pack of wolves.

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
She really seems to have a sweet tooth. It's a bit much isn't it? I'd be bed bound if I ate like that.
She eats so much sugar. I’m 26 and even I watch my sugar intake as diabetes runs in the family. She eats it like no tomorrow!! She’ll have diabetes and be bed bound by the age of 40 if she doesn’t stop. Too much

Jammydodge

VIP Member
This dress looks about 3 sizes too small. She’s so in-denial about her size ..! It’s so sad to see
TView attachment 320545
Doesn't fit ....no shit Sherlock!!! 🙄

I actually like this dress - I think the colours gorgeous and suits her and the style flatters her shape. But because it’s so clingy, it makes her stomach look even bigger. If she lost some weight (and the majority of that would come from her stomach), I think she’d look amazing in this.
Or if she bought the correct size and put some decent underwear on ! I agree with one of my fellow tattlers comments...she's had all week to organise herself...she's going to profit from every one of those items, the very least she could have washed her hair and put decent underwear on to show the clothes properly ...

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Was just about to show my anger at that ad she put up as well. She’s legit making money for doing nothing!!!!

Jess is a glutton in every sense of the word - food, money, packages - everything

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
I’m not a total asshole.. last time she did this she was in hospital with her diverticulitis, I hope she’s okay

Jammydodge

VIP Member
I don't see Jess as being someone who would go the WLS route. She definitely loves her food too much and it's been very noticeable recently just how much but tbh isn't food one of the few pleasures we all have to look forward to at the moment with us being in lockdown?

For me it's not so much what she eats - who wouldn't have fish and chips at the beach? - it's the sheer volume of the portion sizes and the frequency. If I had eaten fish and chips yesterday I wouldn't have then also had a big dinner the way they did. I actually thought she looked nice in her outfit, the pink jacket was cute, and she made an effort with her hair and makeup too ...and she was out of the house doing something!