Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AuntieSocial

I didn’t like it either - the trousers accentuating her belly in a very bad way, the hair band (just no) and the fact it’s all really cheap looking.

Reactions: 9

Jammydodge

VIP Member
But to prove a point you don't wash your hair and post a story bragging about the fact ? That's pretty messed up thinking if that is what she is doing!

Reactions: 9
I’m more concerned that once again she done a workout wearing make up, didn’t take it off after, made dinner and then tried on boots BEFORE showering. Sweaty feet

• Sick
Reactions: 8

Jammydodge

VIP Member
I think you can see by her face Jess is thinking wtaf am I wearing!?! Rather than say no and keep some integrity they take the money ...sad really !

I don't really get who her audience is.
A lot of her style is quite old fashioned but then she'll try to do something "edgy" and it doesn't suit her or she just looks plain ridiculous like that mrs blobby dress the other day. Or she'll put a headband on that looks like it's from Claires accessories and marketed to a 14 year old.

Instafamous1

VIP Member
All that food is for 4 people ! Her, Milli and her grandparents...such a lack of decent vegetables, which usually make up the majority of my sunday lunch , and 3 different lots of meat as well as 2 different potatoes ...😵
Oh I see I didn’t know her Gruhnmuhhhhh was going 😂

• Haha
Ahh that roast dinner 😂😂😂

It’s absolutely no surprise Jess feels so ill. Just looking at how much she’s eating and I’m sure she’s not showing us everything she eats either.

also absolutely convinced they are siblings. The resemblance is bloody uncanny

Annie65

VIP Member
Why has she made a simple beach walk into a cheezy video? Not everything needs to be broadcasted to instagram. Just enjoy the moment and put your phone away. And no one wants to see you shovelling chips in your mouth as a snack

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
So disappointed/disgusted at what she has done
You have gone done in my eyes now Jess!
You literally listed small companies in catergories made zero effort to share each page with maybe a pic of there crafts!
I for one couldn’t be bothered to keep going back and forth from your list as in my eyes there was too many to chose from.
Much preferred a set few that you have bought from and recommend but of course you never buy any of your shit you get ‘kindly gifted’ it all so of course it’s all great in your eyes!
You put them on your story,and then sat back and waited for all the free stuff to come rolling in!
How selfish and greedy that was??
Looks like greed goes way past food in jess’s eyes!!

• Heart

Madamex

VIP Member
She really seems to have a sweet tooth. It's a bit much isn't it? I'd be bed bound if I ate like that.

Jammydodge

VIP Member
Chocolate is my ultimate weakness but that pile of stuff made my stomach turn
Because there is chocolate and then there is cheap chocolate!

I'd rather have a one piece of good chocolate than that big pile of cheap stuff tbh. I won't be entering the competition 😉

Flobadob

When she mentioned the garlic bread, I thought she meant a few slices of one of those garlic baguette things. Nope, full on pizza with extra cheese added as a 'side' to go with her spag bol. I've got the appetite of a horse and even I'd struggle with that