Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
Anyone else clock her saying mili was having a post work nap? Wtf. I'd understand if he worked long shifts or did a physical job but sitting on his arse all day wearing a headset at home warrants a nap?
They are the real life Wayne and Waynetta Slob
He always does. They both do if she is working and then stay up half the night its weird as fuck

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
How about instead of keeping 24 bloody cases you do a story where people can nominate someone who needs a phone case. Absolutely not a fan of Lorna luxe but at least she does giveaways. Come on Jess you could be and do so much more with what you’re gifted

Jammydodge

VIP Member
I was thinking one of those knitted loo roll doll cover things that my nan had on her toilet!

How is she even friends with PA ? For a supposed friend to comment she looks great when she quite clearly does not ...that's not a friend that has your back !

Flobadob

Ah look at that, poppy tries a bucket hat and all of a sudden, Jess is trying a bucket hat. I wish she'd stop trying to be Poppy. Jess' style nosedived when they became pally!

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
I suggested a small business when she was looking for names and she has posted it on her stories today. I am actually embarrassed though that if they get a notification saying they have been tagged in a story they will look at the rest of her story and no doubt be like WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. Shes said it herself she has dirty, sweaty hair. The only good thing is they wont know it was me that recommended them :poop:

Asos wont care too much if she buys it all & returns it. It will generate orders that they might not otherwise have got. And I read on another thread that if you click on an AF the person gets a percentage of your total basket. Not just the item the AF link was for so it wouldnt make a difference if she only linked the things she was keeping or not.

I do remember a while ago asos sent an email saying that they reserved the right to cancel the accounts of people that were making excessive returns & I genuinely worried about the 4 pairs of jeans I had returned :ROFLMAO: I think I'm safe.
Having all this spare time in lock down.... I’ve actually contact Asos to ask how they feel about influencers exploiting their name and customers with this #AF and return behaviour.

I doubt I’ll get a response 🤣

God I bet all this shady influencers will be glad when we all are back to busy lives and missing their dodgy tricks.

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Chocolate for breakfast FFS honestly she needs to wake up to herself. I have a feeling she’ll be in hospital soon. She’s just taking it too far

Also I’m sorry but she’s so goddamn privileged she’s making me sick ‘wheres my advent calendar glossybox?’ Pekple can’t even afford to effing eat or live atm and she’s whinging over a stupid advent calendar. I’m fully aware that the worlds problems are not Jess’s problems but have some compassion for her followers as most would be struggling. I’m more and more leaning towards unfollowing her. Shes shown her true colours during this pandemic which is as lazy as hell but if money’s involved she’ll make the effort.

• Heart
Surely it’s more effort to stand under a shower and not get your hair wet, than to you know,wash it!

She’s an absolute beast and I don’t believe for a minute she’s depressed. Just an absolute disgusting lazy oaf.

Reactions: 7

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Also just also need to add, did she have to get the chips??? Does every walk/exercise have to end in high calorie foods?

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
Week off work do what you want. But surely when all you do is laze when at work you’d get out for a walk a day when off? I’m not the most fit person but I don’t know how she can coop herself up in the house. Like being in the house alllllll day everyday how is she not washing herself everyday her hair, her cloths her house. Like can you really site for best part of 16 hours just watching movies and eating BUT everyday ?!?!

It’s so depressing. Get out for some fresh air stretch your legs take your dog who deserves to be walked everyday out.

Sezmayers1

The dress maybe but not that very short skirt that she has yanked the waist band on !
yeah i wouldnt wear a short skirt anyway, i hate my legs ... how do they look so small on the reels im a size 18 so must be alot smaller than her in reallife yet i think she looks quite 'tidy' and smaller in her try ons

Charliebilly

Called it on the DMS

also are we shocked that she can’t be bothered to break in possibly the best pair of boots she’ll ever own? No course we’re not

• Heart

Jammydodge

VIP Member
Everything about that outfit is wrong. The shacket is too short, the cropped top is too small and of course the terrible mom jeans she’s squeezed herself into. She said she doesn’t suit teddy coats but I’m sure it would look better than that monstrosity.

If she was 15 it would be forgivable but a woman in her early 30s should be able to look in the mirror and see that outfit does nothing for her at all, despite what her sheep like followers tell her.
I completely agree ...but also wasn't this the outfit from a few weeks ago ? Why is she reposting it again...it was awful first time round !