Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
They aren't giving away what she showed yesterday...they have split it into 3 separate prizes so 1 person wins the chocolate cups, 1 person wins the cake and 1person wins the box of goodies ...they have increased the prize today to 6 prizes but it was a bit misleading to think it was 3 complete prizes of all she was gifted.
No I understand that there were 3 different prizes. The smash cup, the smash cake then the hamper. The point I was making was that they’ve gifted all that to Jess because she said she needed the stuff for the visuals to do the giveaway (bullshit by the way, the company could have sent her photos to use) then they would be giving away the same to the prize winners. Therefore ending up giving away twice as much as they needed to (3 times more now they’ve increased it!) She just boils my piss with her greed. There was absolutely no need for her to benefit from a giveaway that was meant for her followers!

Reactions: 7

Peachylite

Chatty Member
Not every thing requires a " label" ...I've no idea if Jess is depressed, if I was to offer up an opinion I would say lots of things point to her not being depressed but she is in fact just a tad lazy when it comes to her personal hygiene habits.

A lot of her behaviour makes no logical sense to me ...she puts herself through, by her admission, horrific zoom workouts and I'm not sure why she does it, especially when she also lives near a beach but rarely goes near it, and she has a little dog that she could walk daily ...way more pleasurable than the zoom stuff she hates doing!
Thing is there may be a reason why she doesn’t go out often to places like the beach.. maybe she’s embarrassed of her body and tries to avoid seeing people. Or maybe like myself she has IBS which she probably has especially due to her diet and diverticulitis, so being too far away from a toilet makes her worried/nervous. I avoid going to places where there isn’t a toilet within a short drive/walk because I’m worried ALL the time about needing the loo and there being nowhere to go, and I’m nowhere near Jess’s size and I have a relatively good diet. So maybe she just finds it easier to exercise at home as there’s a toilet and no one around

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
She’ll make triple that in affiliate revenue, I’d guess. I hate it though- it’ll all be ill fitting and horrid.

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
How about instead of keeping 24 bloody cases you do a story where people can nominate someone who needs a phone case. Absolutely not a fan of Lorna luxe but at least she does giveaways. Come on Jess you could be and do so much more with what you’re gifted
She’s too lazy for that she’d rather sort a giveaway out with a brand so they can sort it. Can you really see her trudging to the post office go post out prizes? She’s like a rhino stuck in sludge and can not walk far. It’s motivating me to get healthier watching her because she sounds so out of breath and unhealthy it’s making me feel ill just looking at her.

• Haha

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
Shes disgusting. She thinks it's funny and cool, probably reading here and getting a kick out of it. However it's far from funny. Her lack of care for herself is shortening her life which is selfish. Get off your morbidly obese backside and take a bit of pride in yourself jess. You're just making yourself look like an idiot and you are wasting the best years of your life for laughs. Sad.

McNuggets

Chatty Member
Does anyone else think Jess is playing with us with those stories or is that just her being her usual slob self?? The emphasis on not washing the hair and just her general hygiene is a huge discussion in our threads and I’m wondering if she’s taking the piss with those stories
Nah, I think she really is just a dirty cow. You can tell she’s dirty and smelly just by looking at her.

Jammydodge

VIP Member
Unfortunately yes, this is what many many influencers do. This is how they make their money. She could literally send everything back and still make money at it, the only thing it’s cost her is her time
I'm curious as to whether companies like Asos are aware that this is what is happening? If she only added AL to the items she also kept that would be fine but not the things she returns.

I notice some of them, FFFB is a repeat offender, don't even buy the items in first place, they just put the picture on their Instagram and attach an AL....it's almost like oh I need some cash, I'll put up 4 dresses i like the look of and then just sit back and wait for money to roll in from the links...

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
That is the shittiest thing she’s done imho - she doesn’t need it, she for sure doesn’t need any more food. She could have ran a giveaway where someone had to make a donation and send her her proof and they win the candle like Megan Rose Lane did to help the charity. No Jess will just keep it.

Is she that desperate for money considering she’s got money to spend 600 on a ASOS order?
I think shes up to her arse in debt. Shes spoken about it before a year or two ago. She started selling her clothes to make money and get space. Even with the aff links etc I doubt it's making a dent, given the way she was talking about it. She also gets most things on tic. So shes just storing problems up for later.

And to add, this is why it pisses me off she encourages klarna and spending on throwaway shite. She should know better as shes been in or is in debt herself and she works in a bank so she must see these situations every day.

Jammydodge

VIP Member
Not every thing requires a " label" ...I've no idea if Jess is depressed, if I was to offer up an opinion I would say lots of things point to her not being depressed but she is in fact just a tad lazy when it comes to her personal hygiene habits.

A lot of her behaviour makes no logical sense to me ...she puts herself through, by her admission, horrific zoom workouts and I'm not sure why she does it, especially when she also lives near a beach but rarely goes near it, and she has a little dog that she could walk daily ...way more pleasurable than the zoom stuff she hates doing!

• Heart

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
Dont know why it's a surprise she eats ahit at any given opportunity. I mean when it's at the stage of congratulating a grown woman for going on a walk 🙄 its hardly a shock that some sort of fatty
Food would be involved. Willing to bet its the only reason she goes.

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
I’m a bit late but sorry - there is nothing worse then someone pissed up bothered your fucking head and making you film them dancing and barely bending at all. I’m with Milli - she’s a dick.

• Haha

Jammydodge

VIP Member
Having all this spare time in lock down.... I’ve actually contact Asos to ask how they feel about influencers exploiting their name and customers with this #AF and return behaviour.

I doubt I’ll get a response 🤣

God I bet all this shady influencers will be glad when we all are back to busy lives and missing their dodgy tricks.
It's definitely been interesting see the level of greed and just how low some of them will go to exploit their following in order to maintain a "lifestyle" .. I've also found it really interesting that the one's that preached the be kind message have been the worse for taking advantage..Jess in the last few weeks has definitely fallen into that category ...she could easily have gifted soo much of the freebies she has received... I mean how many phone cases does one woman need? And all that boxed sweets and chocolate? I'm sure there are charities in Newcastle that would have been grateful for the gift of that this morning ...

So, are the company going to end up giving away 2 lots of everything. The stuff they’ve gifted Jess then the stuff that the winners will receive?? I thought these giveaways usually worked by the “influencer” just saying they’ve teamed up with said company for a giveaway. I’ve never seen one where the “influencer” has received free stuff too!!! 🤯
They aren't giving away what she showed yesterday...they have split it into 3 separate prizes so 1 person wins the chocolate cups, 1 person wins the cake and 1person wins the box of goodies ...they have increased the prize today to 6 prizes but it was a bit misleading to think it was 3 complete prizes of all she was gifted.

Last edited:
I'm curious as to whether companies like Asos are aware that this is what is happening? If she only added AL to the items she also kept that would be fine but not the things she returns.

I notice some of them, FFFB is a repeat offender, don't even buy the items in first place, they just put the picture on their Instagram and attach an AL....it's almost like oh I need some cash, I'll put up 4 dresses i like the look of and then just sit back and wait for money to roll in from the links...
This is very common, what most fashion accounts do. Sometimes they don’t even buy them - they just share links to stuff they like!

• Angry