Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sundevil77

Chatty Member
Sorry the outfit was awful. The trousers no and those silly hair bands she wears no. I honestly loved her outfits when I started following her a couple of years ago but now its just all guff.

Reactions: 9

Jammydodge

VIP Member
I didn't realise this until recently. Whatlauraloves does a really sneaky thing where she puts a swipe up to outfit items but the story doesn't tell you where they're from! Very annoying!
She is sneaky full stop ...has been called out frequently for her behaviour.

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
Well, that was a complete waste of time, yet again! 🙄 She can't be bothered, and that sums her up.... 🥴
How has she won “best dressed”? are the people choosing who wins alright? She has a nice outfit here and there, but she is literally the most lazy person ever she’s forever in her smell pjs with greasy hair!! How can she win that🤣🤣🤣
806667B7-6669-47C6-9364-182367776207.png

• Haha

Chip1984

VIP Member
She buys all these clothes on Klarna, just to earn money on AFs, then sends them back. She's encouraging ppl to get into debt, just so she can earn money to splash on expensive calendars, that she moans about having to wait for, then disregards for her newest purchase, whilst sitting in her sweaty, dinner-stained clothes she bought ages ago.

(Meant to quote Jammydodge's post here in agreement but it didn't work properly!)

• Heart

Jammydodge

VIP Member
I use miscellar water and washable pads ...brilliant stuff ! Her grubby flannel gives me the ick and I doubt she uses a clean one every day!

Jammydodge

VIP Member
Why would she iron it when she was never ever going to keep it? This whole haul has been done for the swipe ups to make money - she will send 95% back if not all of it
Having watched the haul...only thing she will keep is the dress she wore for her award ...the rest she will return..non of it she really loved / fit her properly...even the floaty dresses she commented were ' size down able ' .... I was struggling to see how that all amounted to £670 ? Most of it looked cheap. Only thing I liked was the oxblood pleated dress but unlike Jess I had read the Asos reviews so knew there were issues with the top half falling down so I didn't bother ordering it !
Another disappointing haul!!

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
Other than these 3 horrors - the satin looking thing that looks like a rag 🤢, and the other 2 dresses because they're literally skin-tight, there were some nice pieces in there!
Gosh her face looks swollen and painful.

On a serious note if there shame in sizing up? if they do a larger size in those item. Because if she sized up and the dress wasn’t so tight across her belly it wouldn’t look as bad, just in terms of sizing

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
I hope my comment didn’t push towards me sounding like I was saying she’s depressed because I don’t want to offend any actual depressed people, with Jess it’s not the case clearly!

She’s just lazy. I don’t get how it’s funny. There’s homeless people who have better personal hygiene compared to her who lives in a house with a bathroom that she refuses obviously to use & tbh theres people who would not take for granted what she had.

I think she’s for sure reading on her hit not wanting to do a big meltdown like most do and wanting to be funny about it but she literally just looks minging.

And also Leaving you hair for a week or even two is fine if that’s your hair type. She hasn’t got the hair type to go that long. It looks disgusting and it will most likely stink.

Bet they both have a pong about them they won’t realise and their house the same.

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
I like Jess, but she's properly starting to make me feel sick with her severe lack of hygiene and how open she is about it - she has no shame! 🤢 And what's with that tattoo on her middle finger? Looks like she's been colouring and it's smudged, it looks rank! 👀

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
Why must she film herself shovelling more food in her gob at 9 9 clock at night!? After a full day of eating shit no doubt.

Scragbags

VIP Member
Also when she sits down it might actually split. It’s soooo tight standing up, god knows what it’ll be like when she’s sat!!
Thats the thing at the minute none of them are actually going out to wear these clothes so they don't even need to be functional for them to flog them.

Imagine jess wearing this down the working mens club where she goes

• Haha

grace28

Chatty Member
If she’s in a bad place where even the shower is an effort, then maybe being on Instagram isn’t a good thing for her at the minute.

Problem with that is she is clearly making a fair few pennies off the free gustos, affiliate links, chocolate hampers, phone cases and any of other the shite she’s being peddling on here the last few weeks.

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
Chocolate for breakfast FFS honestly she needs to wake up to herself. I have a feeling she’ll be in hospital soon. She’s just taking it too far

Also I’m sorry but she’s so goddamn privileged she’s making me sick ‘wheres my advent calendar glossybox?’ Pekple can’t even afford to effing eat or live atm and she’s whinging over a stupid advent calendar. I’m fully aware that the worlds problems are not Jess’s problems but have some compassion for her followers as most would be struggling. I’m more and more leaning towards unfollowing her. Shes shown her true colours during this pandemic which is as lazy as hell but if money’s involved she’ll make the effort.
When I saw her complaining about her advent calendar not coming yet I was thinking wow how privileged and bratty, Royal Mail is under so much strain especially due to Covid plus it’s Xmas time. She’s so ignorant. Maybe if she wasn’t such an unorganised fat slob she could of ordered it earlier and got it in time. Idiotic woman