Jessontheplussize #6 Bakes for 6, coat’s too small, thinks we deserve another crappy haul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she can't get out to a hair dressers at the moment but her hair colour is an absolute mess and she needs to get it sorted as soon as she can.
She did say she was going to change it, so if she does, it'll be after lockdown. I much prefer her bright blonde, it warms her face up. I was looking through her profile and she really suits the blonde with red lipstick and bolder make up as it changes her face and look completely!

Reactions: 5
She did say she was going to change it, so if she does, it'll be after lockdown. I much prefer her bright blonde, it warms her face up. I was looking through her profile and she really suits the blonde with red lipstick and bolder make up as it changes her face and look completely!
I'm not sure why she continues to match her orange eyeshadow to her foundation ...the whole colour palette is wrong for her. You would think her "mate" Poppy would help her out with that !!

Reactions: 4
I'm soo envious !!! she lives so close to the beach why is she not out there everyday with Darcy? She really has no excuse not to go for walks with all that on her doorstep!
If I lived within walking distance of a beach, I'd be there everyday, especially in the evening to see the sun setting. 😍 I I love a beach walk with a bag of chips and a hot drink! 🤩

Reactions: 13
I’ve followed Jess for a decent amount of time and considering we see practically everything thing she eats and what’s going on in her personal life, I did not know she lived so close to the beach. I’d be there every day if I had one so close she should be walking the dog daily there.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm soo envious !!! she lives so close to the beach why is she not out there everyday with Darcy? She really has no excuse not to go for walks with all that on her doorstep!
Honestly its absolutely lush you can start at Roker beach and walk and hit like 4 different coastlines on the way. She could even drive to tynemouth or Seaham too as those beaches aren't far away If she wanted a change. But alas its stop at one place and get some chips 😒

• Sad
It’s mental eh! I love the beach and if I had a dog to walk I’d have it down there every day!
I don’t live anywhere near as close as her to the beach but we love driving through to seaburn, roker, Whitburn and Shields.
Takes about half an hour Drive I also don’t have a dog lmao but it’s so nice because each strip of beach is flat so It’s not like walking up and down dunes. And the sea air oh gosh I just miss it so with us being in lockdown. I could get emotional actually, something I’ve taken for granted for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I really fancy that pallet but both her and poppy have been gifted it. Arghhhhh annoying. I could used the discount code but still. Grrrrr

Reactions: 2
She’s glorifying obesity. This is NOT body positivity. It’s dangerous and her followers will get drawn in to thinking that it’s ok to eat 5 cakes for breakfast, 2 pies and a family sized roast!

Reactions: 12
Why has she made a simple beach walk into a cheezy video? Not everything needs to be broadcasted to instagram. Just enjoy the moment and put your phone away. And no one wants to see you shovelling chips in your mouth as a snack

Reactions: 8
It looks so fake. Every move was planned. Pathetic.
Why has she made a simple beach walk into a cheezy video? Not everything needs to be broadcasted to instagram. Just enjoy the moment and put your phone away. And no one wants to see you shovelling chips in your mouth as a snack

I genuinely think she’s trolling us haha she reads here I think

Reactions: 6
I really fancy that pallet but both her and poppy have been gifted it. Arghhhhh annoying. I could used the discount code but still. Grrrrr
Which palette is it ? Alexlight shows lots of lovely makeup on her Instagram and all her AL and swipe ups go to charity 😍

Last time she found out she was getting spoken about online she went ape tit. If she is reading here I'm surprised shes not going on a rant. If she does read here I hope she takes note and stops stuffing her body full of tit and look after it a bit more. You shouldnt have to make a big scene of going for a walk.. shows how often that doesnt happen.

Reactions: 6
If I lived within walking distance of a beach, I'd be there everyday, especially in the evening to see the sun setting. 😍 I I love a beach walk with a bag of chips and a hot drink! 🤩

Same! My brother and his family live in the North East, they’re about 5 mins drive from any number of gorgeous beaches and coastlines, it’s such a beautiful part of the country. I’m so jealous when I go to visit.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.