Jessontheplussize #5 Eat the choc, pop the spots, tie your t-shirt into knots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really embarrasses herself when she does stuff like that😭😭😭 so embarrassing. And the bad thing is she has so many followers, how can she not see how embarrassing that is! Damn

That is not lady like!!!! No need to sit showing everyone your fruit and veg!!!
To be fair I never really thought of Jess as the ladylike type though😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh god jess 😳she's clearly not feeling herself at the minute and shouldn't have done these mortifying videos. I feel a bit sorry for her she should delete these and just take a break 😢

Reactions: 10
Ah I do actually feel sorry for her after seeing her stories saying she was having a tit day. We are in local lockdown but we are still able to go out to pub etc in our households. She must be bored shitless

Reactions: 5
She looked so good!
Loved the red dress!
I’m a size 12 so sadly I can’t purchase it!
But I think this yours ranges is so much better for her she is looking great
And thanks Jess too because fair play you wear stuff that I wouldn’t wear body confidence wise but beginning to think sod it and wear it!! Xx

Reactions: 6
Oooooohhh I really like that red dress. I might actually order it! Did anyone else think it looked a wee bit see through at the bra part? Maybe just me, I wasn’t sure.

Reactions: 1
She looked so good!
Loved the red dress!
I’m a size 12 so sadly I can’t purchase it!
But I think this yours ranges is so much better for her she is looking great
And thanks Jess too because fair play you wear stuff that I wouldn’t wear body confidence wise but beginning to think sod it and wear it!! Xx
These dresses are from pinkclove but they are lovely and look fab on her.

I think the local lockdown has got jess feeling really depressed

Reactions: 2
She looks lovely in the dresses again.
I live local to Jess so I’m in local lockdown too, I had a bit of a meltdown as we didn’t go out last weekend anywhere and I end up crawling the walls and seriously spiralling. But we are so lucky in the north east that we have tons of countryside and beaches within half an hour drive. Her and Milli could easily jump in the car with the dog and get out and clear her head! Sitting stewing in your own misery will not help

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.