Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no the wedding dress questions. She’s gonna be working with the old owner of her house isn’t she that has the wedding dress shop! New besties!
duck me she isn't thinking about opening a plus sized bridal shop is she?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
This is the exact reason why I'm having WLS in less than 2 months. After loosing my mum I became very aware of my mortality and with a very young child for me, made it worse. Plus seeing Jess the way she is, out of breath just standing talking reinforces the hate I have for myself being the size I am.
Good luck with it. I hope all goes well ♥
---
duck me she isn't thinking about opening a plus sized bridal shop is she?
Nah she’s just getting involved in her “friends” (and I use that term loosely) business. Didn't she say they were looking at stocking bigger sizes?

Reactions: 4
Well she’s not lazy about getting involved in making money, is she? 😂 I wonder if she’ll be modelling the dresses or just shilling them?

Fair play to her and Milli for taking up the badminton though - good to see them out of the house!

Reactions: 8
She'll be plugging the shop shortly. Love how she tried to cover it as "doing research". Didn't she say she wanted to get married again because she didn't have a big do. I wouldn't be at all surprised if she models the plus size wedding dresses for the old owner so she can score a free dress for renewing her vows.

Reactions: 9
Ah, right. So free dress, probably negotiated a fee for plugging the shop, and a load of content upcoming on renewing the vows?
Doubt she’d have to pay for any of it, either.

Reactions: 2
She'll be plugging the shop shortly. Love how she tried to cover it as "doing research". Didn't she say she wanted to get married again because she didn't have a big do. I wouldn't be at all surprised if she models the plus size wedding dresses for the old owner so she can score a free dress for renewing her vows.
She looked like she had a big church wedding. She’s had so many do’s over the years for anniversary’s. Love how she’s on about the fuss of her birthday too. Grow up you’re not 5!

Reactions: 5
Imagine re-doing your wedding because you feel like the first one wasn’t good enough. Just duck off

• Heart
ITS have apparently given her a code for 20% off today but they’ve got 20% off anyway with nothing to do with her ‘code’. Wonder if she makes more money if people use her code rather than the one advertised on their insta page?

Reactions: 3
She’s ripped the toilet seat off with her fat arse! If that isn’t a wake up call then I don’t know what is.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
ITS have apparently given her a code for 20% off today but they’ve got 20% off anyway with nothing to do with her ‘code’. Wonder if she makes more money if people use her code rather than the one advertised on their insta page?
Yep it's that but predominantly it's how they monitor the popularity of their influencers

Well she’ll be most popular then cos not one of their other influencers are advertising a code today 😂
I would actually pay full price for something than use her code - I'm not paying for her to live the bleeping life of Riley after I've grafted my arse off all week 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This is the exact reason why I'm having WLS in less than 2 months. After loosing my mum I became very aware of my mortality and with a very young child for me, made it worse. Plus seeing Jess the way she is, out of breath just standing talking reinforces the hate I have for myself being the size I am.
I have to agree with you regarding watching her out of breath just standing and now ripping the toilet seat off with just her arse!! The sheer size of her is what's reinforcing me getting surgery, thankfully I'm not her size (yet) but I am taller so carry it differently and with small children and having spent over half my life on various diets and getting know where I want to be able to reach old age not confined to a sofa or bed with them having to take windows out so I can get outside!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I would actually pay full price for something than use her code - I'm not paying for her to live the bleeping life of Riley after I've grafted my arse off all week 🤣🤣🤣
I don't get why she has a 20% off code theres one on the site.
---
I have to agree with you regarding watching her out of breath just standing and now ripping the toilet seat off with just her arse!! The sheer size of her is what's reinforcing me getting surgery, thankfully I'm not her size (yet) but I am taller so carry it differently and with small children and having spent over half my life on various diets and getting know where I want to be able to reach old age not confined to a sofa or bed with them having to take windows out so I can get outside!!
If she's taken the seat off that's because she hasn't managed to stand up which I don't think she's realised. If she's took the seat off she's actually rolled off the toilet!

• Haha
I don't get why she has a 20% off code theres one on the site.
As someone said previously, ITS use it to monitor how she’s doing. They can probably tell how many people are buying from them after being directed there from her socials and using her discount rather than the generic one.

Allsole do it too. Every time she says she’s been given extra discount code from them, they also have a generic code on their site.

I’m sorry you could not WATERBOARD that toilet seat story out of me!! How insanely embarrassing! The sheer weight of your body sliding off the seat ripped the thing completely off! Please Jess, have some self respect 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She keeps mentioning her swim collection but strange how all she says is it’s ‘coming soon’. Wonder why there is no release date yet. Problems with stock again or has she got to wait until other collabs have released theirs first?

I’m sorry you could not WATERBOARD that toilet seat story out of me!! How insanely embarrassing! The sheer weight of your body sliding off the seat ripped the thing completely off! Please Jess, have some self respect 🤦🏻‍♀️
And the fact she's waiting for Milli to finish work to fix it! Go to the shop and change it yourself you pathetic mess. You've nothing else to do other than sit on your arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And the fact she's waiting for Milli to finish work to fix it! Go to the shop and change it yourself you pathetic mess. You've nothing else to do other than sit on your arse.
Oh she can just duck off. I changed my toilet seat the other day. It had stuck bolts and it took me five hours, multiple spanners, two pairs of pliers, a Stanley knife and eventually four hacksaws. Thats not the norm - they are usually the easiest things in the world to remove and fit. Bone Idle Jess strikes again. God forbid anything happens to Milli - she’d be lost (and double the size she is now)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s wearing a size 28 in one dress and it’s a good fit and she’s wearing a 24 in another and it’s a generous fit. Which size are ya, pet? I think you’re a 28 tbh!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.