Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a joke. Im not knocking anyone who wants Botox or fillers - you do you and all that - especially as I sit with a forehead full of poison myself, but as everyone is saying, she needs to actually address her weight. That will have a bigger impact on her wellbeing than any aesthetics will.
---

Even in the gammon dress you can see how much weight she has gained and how her shape has changed.
Indeed. I think if she wore it now, it would fit a lot more snugly.
I noticed Milli has gained a bit, too.
I’m in no place to judge, but in Jess’s case, it’s clearly affecting her health. I wonder if it contributes to her skin condition too, since being overweight affects the hormones.

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t be sharing Ash on my stories either if I was her. What a load of bullshit. Never ever seen Ash in anything Jess has done. They do realise we all know they’ve got the same management 🙄😂

Reactions: 9
Indeed. I think if she wore it now, it would fit a lot more snugly.
I noticed Milli has gained a bit, too.
I’m in no place to judge, but in Jess’s case, it’s clearly affecting her health. I wonder if it contributes to her skin condition too, since being overweight affects the hormones.
It’s almost like she refuses to acknowledge that she’s overweight, let alone morbidly obese. She might have the odd throwaway comment about her weight/size but very rarely.

People do need to acknowledge that their weight has an impact on their health - not just the obvious BP, sugar levels etc - but on the skeletal system, the internal organs etc too. I speak from experience when I say it’s so easy to bury your head in the sand when you have people pushing a narrative that size doesn’t impact your health.

Sorry went off on a tangent there. It’s ironic that she’s sitting in her stories talking about how she’s scared of ageing when she literally looks about 15 years older than she actually is. Even in her shoots when she’s all dolled up.

Reactions: 19
Doesn’t like change to her face but happy for ITS to photoshop all her pics and get rid of her double chins!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've just noticed her caterpillar dress is on Asos. No doubt we'll get a fist in mouth story about how thrilled she is once she realises 🙄

Reactions: 2
IMG_3981.png

Why did she look so different when she was away…her mouth, teeth, lips look different?
Wonder if this is why she was pissed off and is now wanting lip filler, Botox cos she looked so tough?

Reactions: 3
View attachment 2864164
Why did she look so different when she was away…her mouth, teeth, lips look different?
Wonder if this is why she was pissed off and is now wanting lip filler, Botox cos she looked so tough?
She looked awful, really unwell I thought. The mystery dark marks around her mouth and eyes make her look wretched. She acted really strangely as well I thought, that grwm on the balcony was so odd and out of character for her.

Reactions: 7
The travelling, heat and bit of work wore her out,,, she's getting v heavy and has no energy and not able for it
To really understand what's going on and not make fun of her once has to have walked in her shoes. It's not an easy place to be but she has to see to see for herself she's fooling herself and she's started to over rely on millle and lip filler won't give her a pep in her step and loads of energy

Reactions: 11
I don’t want to unpack my own tit from holidays so why would I want to watch her unpack her tit, most of it gifted from glossy box too.
Her hair is stuck to her head because she was too lazy to wash it. So she was there for 2 days before the shoot and didn’t wash her hair before the shoot? That’s a new level of laziness.
I don’t think she washed it whilst she was there which makes me think she didn’t shower the whole time 🤮 and I’m sure she would have been sweating her tits off - she sweats in minus temperatures

Reactions: 5
So as we all knew, she did drag Milli along to the actual shoot with her. Where he could have had a nice day exploring, nope, he had to hold her hand and babysit her instead 🙄 Funny how she didn’t show him being there at all. Not even at the bbq in the evening with the ITS staff. Sorry still think it’s so unprofessional to take your partner/mum with you when you’re meant to be ‘working’. If at nearly 36 years of age, you’re not even able to do a car journey by yourself, that’s sad. ITS would have arranged it all as well. It’s not like she would have had to go and hail a cab by herself 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That’s me after 12 hours of working with the public. All talked out and my fella poor thing just gets grunted at in the evening.

Hardly the same thing of course. Posing for photos and having a bbq sounds like a day off for me! But her world is so small now it would seem a crazy day.

I do wonder if the days of very overweight influences/bo po are over, we have weight loss injections and surgery more and more in the limelight doing those journeys. So much fitness and health over socials. They must also feel like shite too as time goes on.

I’m not talking slightly overweight/heavier people who still look after themselves. Those that have used that movement to be really greedy and lazy. Eat what they want and do little. Because we can be positive about it now….. but it’s a lie. Morbid obesity is not it.

Having aesthetics pumped into her really isn’t addressing her health and feeling better.

Reactions: 10
So as we all knew, she did drag Milli along to the actual shoot with her. Where he could have had a nice day exploring, nope, he had to hold her hand and babysit her instead 🙄 Funny how she didn’t show him being there at all. Not even at the bbq in the evening with the ITS staff. Sorry still think it’s so unprofessional to take your partner/mum with you when you’re meant to be ‘working’. If at nearly 36 years of age, you’re not even able to do a car journey by yourself, that’s sad. ITS would have arranged it all as well. It’s not like she would have had to go and hail a cab by herself 🤦🏻‍♀️
Why would Milli be shattered?!!! It’s not like he had to work extremely hard changing outfits and having photos taken like poor Jess!

I did wonder if she’d dragged him along. Poor guy, he could have had a nice quiet day in the sun on his own.

Reactions: 7
I think this “work” trip has highlighted to her how unhealthy she actually is and how hard she finds the most basic things and that’s why she was so miserable - especially in that grwm she did - and now instead of addressing what needs to be done - losing weight - she’s just gunna mask the issues with cosmetic procedures🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I think this “work” trip has highlighted to her how unhealthy she actually is and how hard she finds the most basic things and that’s why she was so miserable - especially in that grwm she did - and now instead of addressing what needs to be done - losing weight - she’s just gunna mask the issues with cosmetic procedures🤷🏻‍♀️
I think you’re absolutely right. Soon enough she will run out of things to do to herself to make herself look/feel better though and then what? Shes had health issues in the past that could have made her wake up but she’s done nothing. I’m not sure what it will take for her to address this.

Reactions: 5
I honestly don't understand why she doesn't do anything around her health. I'm big too and when finances allow I've always had gym membership and gone. She doesn't work. Even just a swim. Something

I honestly don't understand why she doesn't do anything around her health. I'm big too and when finances allow I've always had gym membership and gone. She doesn't work. Even just a swim. Something
Or she could use the very expensive treadmill that gathering dust or just walk the bloody dog! Honestly she lives such a sedentary lifestyle

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Or she could use the very expensive treadmill that gathering dust or just walk the bloody dog! Honestly she lives such a sedentary lifestyle
For me this is one of the most frustrating things about her. She has so much time and resources to sort herself out and she doesn’t. Most of her days are spent moving from bed to sofa to kitchen to sofa to bed, repeat x infinity. And she’ll use any excuse to not move “oh I can’t get up to make a cup of tea because Darcy is sitting on me” Well bleeping move her then - she’s not gonna die because she’s got to sit on a sofa for 5 minutes without you pet!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
For me this is one of the most frustrating things about her. She has so much time and resources to sort herself out and she doesn’t. Most of her days are spent moving from bed to sofa to kitchen to sofa to bed, repeat x infinity. And she’ll use any excuse to not move “oh I can’t get up to make a cup of tea because Darcy is sitting on me” Well bleeping move her then - she’s not gonna die because she’s got to sit on a sofa for 5 minutes without you pet!
She cannae move the pet, pet!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.