Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t make better decisions until the ITS contract is over.
Exactly this. She uses ITS as an excuse to stay the size she is. In her mind she’s got the contract because of her size and so justifies not trying to lose weight because of it. The thing is they have no other full time collabs over a size 14 barring her, so she could lose a few stone and still be their token plus size collab.

Reactions: 8
One day in the not too distant future she won’t even be able to fit into her clothes range.

If I had the disposable income that she does, I’d invest in one weekly online therapy session to address her compulsive eating disorder. She wouldn’t even need to leave the house to do that.

It is something I’ve struggled with my whole life but therapy is not affordable for me. Instead I offset it with lots of walking and getting to the gym when time permits.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Exactly this. She uses ITS as an excuse to stay the size she is. In her mind she’s got the contract because of her size and so justifies not trying to lose weight because of it. The thing is they have no other full time collabs over a size 14 barring her, so she could lose a few stone and still be their token plus size collab.
Let's not be under the illusion the only reason she's the size she is, is because of the ITS contract. She's not a thin person waiting for her 'chance to shine'. She's the size she is because food is the centre of her universe and I doubt she even thinks about losing weight regardless of ITS.

• Heart
For me this is one of the most frustrating things about her. She has so much time and resources to sort herself out and she doesn’t. Most of her days are spent moving from bed to sofa to kitchen to sofa to bed, repeat x infinity. And she’ll use any excuse to not move “oh I can’t get up to make a cup of tea because Darcy is sitting on me” Well bleeping move her then - she’s not gonna die because she’s got to sit on a sofa for 5 minutes without you pet!
It's not like Darcy is a 60lb XL bully 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Let's not be under the illusion the only reason she's the size she is, is because of the ITS contract. She's not a thin person waiting for her 'chance to shine'. She's the size she is because food is the centre of her universe and I doubt she even thinks about losing weight regardless of ITS.
Oh I’m not saying she’s the size she is cos of her contract. I’m saying she’ll happily stay the size she is because in her mind she justifies being that big for her ITS contract. Pretty sure ITS would still use her if she was say a size 18 but as you say that’s not going to happen because of her obsession with crap food. Saying that if ITS were ever to suggest to her that going down a few dress sizes wouldn’t be a bad idea, I’m sure she’d make the effort then because she knows without that contract she’d be fucked.

Reactions: 4
Oh I’m not saying she’s the size she is cos of her contract. I’m saying she’ll happily stay the size she is because in her mind she justifies being that big for her ITS contract. Pretty sure ITS would still use her if she was say a size 18 but as you say that’s not going to happen because of her obsession with crap food. Saying that if ITS were ever to suggest to her that going down a few dress sizes wouldn’t be a bad idea, I’m sure she’d make the effort then because she knows without that contract she’d be fucked.
I can’t imagine they’d risk saying that to her. They wouldn’t want to be exposed saying that to a plus size influencer. However they might just drop her and slot in another more popular plus-size influencer if the sales dry up or if they get bored of her.

I saw Ash Life Stories mention she no longer has an ITS collection which was cringe! It doesnt take much to be dropped like a hot potato by fast fashion brands.

Reactions: 4
I’m surprised ITS didn’t drop Jess for Laura Adlington, just because of the name recognition factor. No idea what went on there but obviously it bombed badly for Laura and Jess was kept on. Won’t be long before they try again with someone more well-known and if that is a success then Jess is surely toast?

Reactions: 6
I’m surprised ITS didn’t drop Jess for Laura Adlington, just because of the name recognition factor. No idea what went on there but obviously it bombed badly for Laura and Jess was kept on. Won’t be long before they try again with someone more well-known and if that is a success then Jess is surely toast?
I’m surprised they haven’t used Alison Hammond more. She did a few bits for them. Although I’m guessing she’s considerably more expensive than Jess.

I can’t imagine they’d risk saying that to her. They wouldn’t want to be exposed saying that to a plus size influencer. However they might just drop her and slot in another more popular plus-size influencer if the sales dry up or if they get bored of her.

I saw Ash Life Stories mention she no longer has an ITS collection which was cringe! It doesnt take much to be dropped like a hot potato by fast fashion brands.
I think ITS are exactly the sort of company that would say it tbh 😂 She has gone up at least 2 dress sizes since she started with them and where promoting plus size is good for size inclusivity, when it’s somebody who clearly is so unhealthy with it, it’s not a good look for them either. The minute she stops selling, she’ll be replaced. She is way way down the pecking order at ITS and they don’t even try and hide it.
As for Ash, I don’t know how somebody as unprofessional, vile and crude as she is, ever got employed by them, let alone lasted as long as she did to be honest. With her it’s definitely good riddance to bad rubbish (again imo 😉) especially with what came out about her in the last few months.

It’s a numbers game. Laura must not have shifted enough of the collekshun for them to bother keeping her on. Jess is obviously doing well enough at the moment as she’s had so many collekshuns - how many is it so far? Seems like there’s a launch every month!

Reactions: 1
I’m surprised they haven’t used Alison Hammond more. She did a few bits for them. Although I’m guessing she’s considerably more expensive than Jess.
Definitely. Thing is like Stacey and Jac, she has an actual career away from Instagram, so can’t just drop everything at a moments notice for them like the insta only collabs can.

Reactions: 5
The badminton video!🤣

Only Jess could play Badminton WITHOUT BARELY MOVING 🤣and still get a sweat on!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s a numbers game. Laura must not have shifted enough of the collekshun for them to bother keeping her on. Jess is obviously doing well enough at the moment as she’s had so many collekshuns - how many is it so far? Seems like there’s a launch every month!
Laura’s collection absolutely bombed. There was meant to be a second one but it obviously never materialised. Jess has got the total monopoly now on the plus size there as she knows it. Jac was the only one who seemed to release more collections than her but with her priority now being Eastenders, I think Jess will definitely have the highest collection count going forward.

Reactions: 2
It’s alarming isn’t it. And yet all she can think of when she sees this is that she might need Botox (she doesn’t) and lip filler (it didn’t look any different when she had it last time).

Reactions: 5
Her health is the most precious thing she has and she ignores it and focuses on aesthetics which I find bizarre. When she has a stroke and or a heart attack she won't give a flying fudge about aesthetics! Then again, Jess probably will! 🙄

I wonder if she sees her mam and other family members and thinks "she's big and us older and nothing catastrophic has happened to them with their health, so I'm OK too"

My mam was diagnosed with breast cancer around 10 year ago and it made me come.off the contraceptive pill and quite smoking. It was a real eye opener to take control of what I could to avoid myself being at risk too!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Part of my decision to have WLS was because I became aware of my own mortality after my mum died and ended up with a bit of health anxiety where I thought any symptom was something serious. And what terrified me was the absolutely mortifying thought of needing an ambulance and people having to manoeuvre my massive obese body.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Part of my decision to have WLS was because I became aware of my own mortality after my mum died and ended up with a bit of health anxiety where I thought any symptom was something serious. And what terrified me was the absolutely mortifying thought of needing an ambulance and people having to manoeuvre my massive obese body.
This is the exact reason why I'm having WLS in less than 2 months. After loosing my mum I became very aware of my mortality and with a very young child for me, made it worse. Plus seeing Jess the way she is, out of breath just standing talking reinforces the hate I have for myself being the size I am.

• Heart
Oh no the wedding dress questions. She’s gonna be working with the old owner of her house isn’t she that has the wedding dress shop! New besties!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.