Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The “pet” count is off the charts in the comments of her latest post.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's likely just buying followers.
Definitely. That’s why she’s not made a huge fuss of hitting and going over the 200k mark. I’ve seen a lot of what I call ‘influencers’ (people only known from the gram) suddenly their follower counts are shooting up rapidly with no reasonable explanation. With Jess’s content there is no way thousands of new people are suddenly starting to follow her.

Reactions: 8
Jesus how much tit does she take on a mini break so far we have seen a massive make up bag, 2 cosmetic bags with lotions & potions (didn't see any sun cream) & a relatively large jewellery box 🤯

That cream dress is not a look it's extremely unflattering & the belt doesn't make it any better?! Looming at the comments on the release still hasn't bothered finding a strapless bra - she is just wearing the straps on her arms (so negating any support if may have been giving her) 🤔

For someone who lives a pretty privileged lifestyle she is one hell of miserable fucker

Reactions: 13
She gave us a sneak peak of the new bikini with straps and then she tucks the straps under her arms - why didn’t me make a strapless bikini top with a shed load of power mesh to keep her tits up.
I’ve not even bothered with today’s stories. She’s been there since Wednesday/ Thursday (losing track of my days) and all she’s done is try on a few outfits and have an iPhone point at her?
I don’t understand why she doesn’t go and explore with milli - i know she’s super lazy but she’s in a foreign country , sun is shining… go and explore and not just for food

Reactions: 14
It's irrelevant really if she wears a normal bra with the straps down as the support should come from the band anyway, never the straps

Sadly Jess has never worn the correct size bra so straps up or down they're not supported 😕

Reactions: 7
That cream dress is awful. It’s shapeless and looks like a sack. Even when she adds the belt it just looks horrible.

Reactions: 9
I don’t want to unpack my own tit from holidays so why would I want to watch her unpack her tit, most of it gifted from glossy box too.
Her hair is stuck to her head because she was too lazy to wash it. So she was there for 2 days before the shoot and didn’t wash her hair before the shoot? That’s a new level of laziness.

I don’t want to unpack my own tit from holidays so why would I want to watch her unpack her tit, most of it gifted from glossy box too.
Her hair is stuck to her head because she was too lazy to wash it. So she was there for 2 days before the shoot and didn’t wash her hair before the shoot? That’s a new level of laziness.

What else would we expect from the Queen of bone idle? She’s gonna need a week resting after that.

She was acting like she had jet lag, going on about how tired she was. Dread to think what she’s like after a long haul flight 😂

Reactions: 6
She grinds my gears, I wish the gravy train would end for her. She’s such a lazy mess.

• Heart
She is literally never NOT tired.

She's tired 365 days a year.

God knows how many things she's been diagnosed with or what tablets she's been put on.

Reactions: 10
She will do anything but lose weight

Extensions, nails, skin care, teeth, and now looking at Botox and lip fillers.

Jess, the best thing you can do for yourself is lose weight before you outgrow your clothes

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She keeps saying that dress is linen but it's 45% viscose, 40% cotton and 15% flex

I genuinely do not know what companies see in Jess regarding choosing her to promote their items? The things to dislike about her far far outweigh any likable features, saying that, I genuinely cannot think of any likeable features either!

Apparently she has a birthday coming up?! She's kept that quiet 🤣🤣🤣

@blahblahblah29 spot on - clearly her answer is just throw money at the problem while completely ignoring her actual health

Apparently she has a birthday coming up?! She's kept that quiet 🤣🤣🤣

@blahblahblah29 spot on - clearly her answer is just throw money at the problem while completely ignoring her actual health
Because losing weight takes effort. Everything else she can pay someone to do. I don't know why she's bothering with Botox unless she's committed to spends hundreds every 12 weeks she's wasting her time.

Is she bleeping serious? Worried about a crease on her face and a thin top lip but not bothered that she is grossly overweight which actually affects her health 🤦🏻‍♀️ She really has become a total and utter instacunt. The change in these people who suddenly earn money from ‘influencing’ is mindblowing. All of the collabs ITS have employed in the last couple of years, ie Perrie, Jess Harding, Georgia Louise, Hannah are all pumped full of fillers and Botox so maybe that’s why she thinks she also needs to take that route? We all know she’ll do anything to keep her ITS contract.

• Heart
Interesting insight here -

3425D557-8826-464B-88A3-46F60624A8FC.png

Strange that she plays fast and loose with her general health if this is the case. She can be absolutely certain that health wise things will change for her in the next few years unless she makes a genuine effort to improve things.

E32B5BE7-1356-4CC1-A531-5B991C470596.jpeg

• Haha
What a joke. Im not knocking anyone who wants Botox or fillers - you do you and all that - especially as I sit with a forehead full of poison myself, but as everyone is saying, she needs to actually address her weight. That will have a bigger impact on her wellbeing than any aesthetics will.
---
Interesting insight here -

View attachment 2863088

Strange that she plays fast and loose with her general health if this is the case. She can be absolutely certain that health wise things will change for her in the next few years unless she makes a genuine effort to improve things.

View attachment 2863099
Even in the gammon dress you can see how much weight she has gained and how her shape has changed.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.