Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Retro80s

VIP Member
She’s an absolute moron. When there have been comments previously about how she’ll act a certain way to make herself more relatable but she is in reality fully aware of what she’s doing… I’m really not convinced. I think we give her way too much credit and she really is that dumb. I have such a strong accent and there are some words Jess says that I would say but this lass is now just making up words. Immejitly?
I say immejitly 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

JSquared

VIP Member
it’s been a while since I brought a house but isn’t the basic survey more structural and doesn’t look at electrics etc
Yes I believe so- I couldn’t remember either from when we got ours and that was only 5 years ago! Lol

Sooz

Chatty Member
What causes it? Being fat and poor food choices?
Basically, yeah. At least if you're under 40. It's common in older people and they can be skinny though.

It's rarer in younger people and if they get it it's caused by obesity, repeated bouts of constipation, bad diet, smoking, inactivity.....all that stuff that puts the colon under too much pressure.

Kingdonkey

Chatty Member
She wants to video herself ' delicately ' placing her tat on the trolley..🤣. hope she washes her hands those kiwis are slimy 🤣

• Haha

Tiny-T

VIP Member
Once, maybe twice when she was having the 25 house warming parties. She’ll be using it at Christmas to make a giant feast that will feed 30 for about 8-10 people.

She has so many issues with them. Rightly or wrongly, I’d think that someone who had worked in a dentist would take better care of their teeth.
Given the sugar intake it’s hardly surprising. She consumes sugar from the minute she rolls out of bed.