Jessontheplussize #38 Broke wor lecktric, fun & games, joolree klekshuns out, just call me Wor-ren James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Loobloo for the title

Jess is still boring, churning out tit kolleckshuns with ITS and some horrific jewellery with The Seventh Edit.

She had the shits, which we suspect was a flare up of her diverticulitis.

She actually left the house to go to Costa twice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Normal grabby greedy service is resumed. Shes doing us a service by posting discounts. She in no way benefits from this and is doing it because she’s a canny, down to earth lass pet! (Apologies for my Geordie speak if I haven’t used it correctly 🤣)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How much of a helmet does she look with that cap and leather jacket. Sorry, “cool girl”.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I want to hear from those Tattlers who a couple of years ago were saying they’d like to give Milli a good seeing to- do you stand by that or was everyone just mad after Covid etc? 😛

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I want to hear from those Tattlers who a couple of years ago were saying they’d like to give Milli a good seeing to- do you stand by that or was everyone just mad after Covid etc? 😛
Hahahaha I can honestly say I have never looked at him in that way. God no

Reactions: 9
What in the mother of duck is Milli’s haircut?
Lol it’s horrendous isn’t it! I was looking at the navy leggings with the black shoes and coat which already offended me then I clocked his hair!
Btw nothing about that bleeping jacket is oversized.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.