Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiny-T

VIP Member
I cannot get my head round why she even bothered to order that make up haul! She doesn’t need ANY more make up, and you could see she didn’t like almost any of what she tried there. But she can’t send it back now it’s opened 🤔 surely she won’t be gross enough to give it away to followers after she’s had her grubby (probably unwashed) mitts all over it?! 🤷🏼‍♀️ She is so wasteful, you’d think she’s got money to burn - totally out of touch with reality, who has £90 to waste on make up they won’t wear?
And side note - how the hell, after all the photo shoots and past make up hauls, can Jess still not shade match her foundation?! 🤦🏼‍♀️
I don’t think I’d be taking tips from any of those so called makeup artists. The makeup she has done on shoot is normally worse than what she does herself. That shoot with the dress that has pockets (there’s a vid on the grid) is some of the worst makeup I’ve ever seen. She had orange stripes on her face. I couldn’t believe she didn’t say anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Riffraff81

That dress is a total rip off of one from ASOS. Except the ASOS one doesn’t have the shitty neckline or them awful sleeves.
---
Why someone with no neck would want such a high neckline is beyond me.
---
AND if she’s wearing a size 26 in that the sizing is massive!
The black off the shoulder jumpsuit is a rip off of an River Island jumpsuit from few yrs ago, she did a haul and it it was a khaki one, I actually bought it coz of her being a big girl myself, but I wouldnt buy the black one now with the size shes after getting, its not advertising it very well as really not as flattering as the one a few yrs ago was

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I reckon his n her PJ's in the style shoot?

Lorna Luxe did a live at the weekend where she mentioned Jess buying from her brand and she was so touched by it she sent her a little something extra.... she obviously didnt see her with the Joggies on cause no way she'd have encouraged people to go look!!
Adam said last week that Jac Jossa is doing the pjs again. I’m pretty sure she’s doing another shoot with 7th edit for jewellery and Millie has just tagged along for once.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Wow Adam has actually acknowledged Jess on his stories. How long before she reshares it on hers 🙄. Course ITS is the brand she’s chosen. It’s because of them she can spend money like it’s going out of fashion (much like her collections 😉😂) Think it’s strange though the boss of a company emails someone about working with them and doesn’t even pick up the phone to speak to them.

Attachments

Diddikins

VIP Member
Has she even used that dinning room table yet ?
Once, maybe twice when she was having the 25 house warming parties. She’ll be using it at Christmas to make a giant feast that will feed 30 for about 8-10 people.
For someone who used to work in a dentist office she has horrendous teeth.
She has so many issues with them. Rightly or wrongly, I’d think that someone who had worked in a dentist would take better care of their teeth.

GossBoss

VIP Member
I missed her getting extensions too, unless she got them today ? They're obviously to try and hide herself with long hair as she has zero confidence in public places 🙄

Chip1984

VIP Member
Eeeeeeeee nah, im cringing hard. The second hand embarrassment for the two of them bouncing around like that... would ya dare though?!
Paul moves like he talks. Slow, special and clumsy
Are you from the North East? You proper sound like you are, like!

Furnessian

VIP Member
Has this woman no originality? For so long she wanted to be Poppy. Copying her mannerisms and things she would say. That outfit today has Lorna written all over it. She’s put a leather jacket and a baseball cap on to walk from the car to the hotel room? Wtf’s with the enormous suitcase for an overnight stay?
---

Because it’s “luxury”. No Jess you paid £75 for a fucking sweatshirt.
Yeah but we don’t know if it’s designer or she got it off the market. Scruffbag.

Diddikins

VIP Member
Has she gone away with Milli or is it her and her friends? I know it doesn’t make much difference, either way she is going to sit on her arse and eat and drink for the majority of the time.

traceymrsd

VIP Member
Did you hear her say that she wasn't feeling well, so she's seen two vulnerable people with her germs and potentially spread Milli's germs around. Nice
I thought she'd said she woke up feeling unwell but I agree that she probably shouldnt have gone on the back of just milli being unwell