Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiny-T

VIP Member
She does 🤣😂! It’ll be interesting when her accounts are due as we can put this debate of “how does she have so much money” to bed! 💰
I’d imagine they’ll submit micro accounts which I don’t blame her, I’d do the same. I wouldn’t want everyone seeing all my shit.

Reactions: 3

Lalla

VIP Member
I'm a greedy guts but that was a huge amount of chocolate and sweets just to watch Big Brother.
Not only that but the bottle of wine each to go with it (plus Milli's 2 bottles of beer). I could easily drink a bottle of wine on a night out, but not just sat indoors watching TV. Especially as presumably she is up relatively early today (well, early for her, late for any normal person 😂😂).

Silentwhisper13

Chatty Member
Why is there always such a big gap between her eyes and eyebrows when she talks.
This proper annoys me when she's talking, her face is so animated and it's like her eyes almost bulge out of her head.. the pics you've posted are actually quite funny though!! She looks odd

Frymydevil

Why if you’re in such a hurry would you do a one of those stories it’s so chaotic… and what the fuck is that headband 🙄

Sali Hughes goes to Hersheons and her hair always looks lank and shit so it’s no surprise that Jess is a mess.

WTF is that guitar about? That hotel is going on my list as somewhere never to stay now I’ve seen how much a fuss they have made over a grifter
Adam and Jamie are staying there too. They’re in a suite and I looked it up yesterday and it’s £525 a night!! Can’t remember what the standard rooms were.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Fuck me she sounds so fake excited about this curve event with the "hilarious" Ash 🤣😩
and she says some of the other ITS collabs might be there. I doubt that when 90% of their collabs are a size 10 and below 🙄 I bet Adam won’t be there and he’s one person who should definitely make the effort.

Crazycatty

VIP Member
It’s clearly just cheap stuff in fancy packaging. I’d rather spend a bit extra and get something better quality that would last longer. Will be interested to see how long she wears this stuff for 🤔

Diddikins

VIP Member
How old is Darcy? (Shall I put it on her question box?). I’m just thinking if she is quite old, it wouldn’t be beyond the realms of possibility that she has gone deaf.

traceymrsd

VIP Member
Size up, size down, true to size etc... They need to have a word with her, she's damaging their brand with these confusing messages! When I buy something online from, say, New Look, I buy my size and feel generally confident it will fit. I can't buy anything from ITS because she's put so much doubt in my mind over the sizing!
Yep I've had size 14s from ITS that have been too big & 18s that were too small - this was ages ago so don't know if things have improved but I partly think they rely on people not wanting to pay to send stuff back 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Tiny-T

VIP Member
She does go to the dentist a lot doesn’t she.

Again complaining about the cost of an implant. I know they’re expensive but if you have no issue dropping a few grand on a dining table and chairs, plus almost a thousand on a Christmas tree, you cannot tell me that you can’t afford to pay for a dental implant.
For someone who used to work in a dentist office she has horrendous teeth.

Diddikins

VIP Member
I’ll let her off with the bracelet because she said it was her gift from Milli but she was splashing the cash. £75 for an eye serum?!!!